Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #11 
Darkicydevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bniebetta View Post
Yeah they are surprisingly fast! haha I think they would like it. As for the swimming everywhere thing, it really depends on my tank. One of my older males is just downright lazy and just sits on his leaf. The rest explore their tanks but are pretty slow about it, but my sorority is absolutely crazy busy all the time!
Awesome! well, I suppose I'll make the tunnel then : ) either my betta or snails will probably use it haha : 3 so excited! I just gotta hopefully find some sealant. Do you know if 100% silicon sealant is safe? or does it HAVE to be aquarium sealant?
Darkicydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #12 
Darkicydevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
Be careful when boiling rocks as there have been instances when they explode because if they have cold water in them, the water expands with the heat from the boiling water causing the rock to explode. Make sure to leave them out in the sun for at least two days so they dry thoroughly before boiling.
Thanks for the info! :D
Old 05-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #13 
bniebetta

I don't personally "know" for sure but here is a page that might help you out :) http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f4...icone-814.html
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #14 
Darkicydevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bniebetta View Post
I don't personally "know" for sure but here is a page that might help you out :) http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f4...icone-814.html
Thank you! I looked at it, and well, I will just hope I can get some aquarium sealant to be on the safe side. Thank you for all the help!
Old 05-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #15 
bniebetta

Of course! if you have any more questions or need some ideas, you know where to find me!
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
caves, decor, decorations, hiding places, inexpensive