Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #11 
LittleBlueFishlets

Great! I'm glad he's doing ok!
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:19 AM   #12 
Auburn Sakura

I'm really sad right now... I just wanted to let you guys know. We woke up this morning and Cherche was dead... What looked to be popeye really didn't look that bad, I can only assume he's been really sick since we got him from the petstore. He had clamped fins when we bought him a couple of weeks prior. If he'd shown more signs of sickness we probably would have gotten the medicine sooner. Now one of our other fish is clamping, hopefully when we get the medicine he'll get better. I am also sorry to announce that one of our other fish is dead, we also have and injured molly who got attack by his rival who's pretty close to not making it. I'm really sad right now, so I apologize if I seem down on my responses on here. In fact I'm tearing up right now. Lol. Anyway, may our babies rest in peace, and hopefully my other little guy will make it. Hopefully. My mother says we might go to the petstore again to find me a new little friend to help ease the pain. So, we might just do that soon. Anyway, thank you all for the help concern Cherche's sickness, I'm sure if we could have treated him sooner he'd be thankful too. (,:')
Auburn Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #13 
LittleBlueFishlets

I'm so sorry about Cherche and your other fish.

It's OK to feel sad, and to cry, when they die. (I cried when my rescue didn't make it, and I had him for less than a week.) We get attached to our pets, whether they have fur or fins. So we feel grief when we lose them....

Animals generally don't show a lot of pain or distress when they're ill. And they can't tell us when they're not feeling well. As a result, we often have to guess at what's going on. We do the best we can, but sometimes, we just can't solve the problem.

If you want to talk about the other fish that's clamped, or the Molly, please let us know what's going on. Maybe someone can offer suggestions on how to help them.

SIP Cherche....
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #14 
Anime Fish

I'm sorry about Cherche, you were doing the best you could for him. Cherche won't be in any discomfort anymore, may he SIP <3
I hope your other fish gets better :)
Anime Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 02:10 PM   #15 
Auburn Sakura

Thank you both. And I know it's okay to cry and everything. The molly died a little while ago, and the other fish with clamped fins is showing signs of improvement, he's building a bubblenest even. And yes, may Cherche SIP/RIP, as well as the other two fellas that lost it as well. Thank you again. (,:')
Auburn Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettas, mardel's marasyn-2, popeye