Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-05-2013, 08:17 PM   #62201 
LittleBettaFish

My dad's cat (that now lives with me and my mum) is like a dog. Unfortunately, he has to live outside because he attacks all our indoor cats.

However, whenever I am doing something outside there he is right behind me. Or in the shrubs waiting to jump out as I carry something down the front steps.

I am looking after our neighbour's house and she feeds the birds mince meat, so I have been doing that the past couple of days. Today I came out and my cat is there meowing as if he hadn't just had breakfast an hour or so before.

I still don't see how some people can really hate cats. I couldn't imagine not having a cat or two around. They make for good hot water bottles in winter.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #62202 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was a decent day i guess just tired.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #62203 
Tikibirds

does anybody know what/where this is from?
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:16 PM   #62204 
Sakura8

Tiki, no but it looks kinda freaky.

LBF, I have to agree with you. I'll never be without a cat. Never.

Bekah, aw, I hope the stain comes out too.

Oli, it's a good thing we have more options besides penicillin these days. o.O I'm allergic to sulfa drugs. Horrible rash and my throat closed up. Didn't help that I had pneumonia.

Rat cage cleaning. When I clean the bottom tray out, I have to put the girls in a travel carrier I bought for that purpose. They look so pitiful. "Let us out!"

Laki, the bottom tray is totally bare. I decided not to put any bedding in since they use the litter box now but it looks kind of hard. Can I put a towel or something soft down or would it be bad if they chewed it up?

EDIT: Hi Yuuie!!!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #62205 
Tikibirds

Its not mine, someone on the pony forum found it.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #62206 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I want to get a puppy so I can train it. I want to do puppy classes.
Honestly I had no problems with the lab we had when I was a teen. She is still around :) What a doll baby but all dogs are different. I have never heard that many negative things about labs except for the digging and their toe nails are hard to keep trim. I trim my moms lab all the time because hers grows so fast but you may want a pro to do it. My mom rescued her from a very ignorant owner. She was always a good puppy but they never gave her any toys so she chewed on their babies toys and they got mad. They never wanted to work with her though.

She is so smart and will retrieve people by name. My dad taught her "go get...." and she will go and nuzzle your hand until you follow her back to my dad. She will even go retrieve their other puppy from the yard and make her come in the house if you tell her too. She learned lots of tricks rather fast. Sit, stay, lay, up.... she also knows how to give high fives and will play a game called we called which hand? as kids. we hid a treat in a hand and showed her our closed fists, she then would sniff and then smack the correct hand with her paw. It was rather entertaining. She is a yellow lab.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #62207 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Penicillin gives me hives. On my bum. Yes, I know. It's weird. And annoying. I learned to never not mention my allergy to it, cause one time I assumed the chances that they'd give me penicillin were small. And they gave me penicillin.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #62208 
Sakura8

Tiki, don't let her give it to you. It looks cursed.

EDIT: Shirley, but you're a good dog owner and responsible about training and stuff. I think that makes all the difference in a dog is if it has some training. :) But I wonder, are certain types of lab more laid back? So far in my limited experiences, it seems like black labs are the most hyper and golden labs are the calmest.

Oli . . . oh, uhm. Not comfortable.

Last edited by Sakura8; 05-05-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:28 PM   #62209 
Tikibirds

I dont want it..looks like a japanese demon or something
Old 05-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #62210 
Sakura8

That it does.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese