Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #9291 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent13 View Post
Finally this new kid on the block not only has a name but now has a proper home! No more living in finding Nemo tanks being prepped for his sisters daycare lol. His Name is now 드래곤 자세 (Deulaegon Jase... Dragon Stance). And here is his 5 gallong Fluval spec.
Does anyone here know how to baffle this filter?
Wow, Love that tank!!! I want a 5g fluval spec but I don't have any room for one :(
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:25 AM   #9292 
shadowazure

Im getting sand today for my corys so they are more happy. Plus sand looks much more appealing than red gravel.
shadowazure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:28 AM   #9293 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowazure View Post
Im getting sand today for my corys so they are more happy. Plus sand looks much more appealing than red gravel.
Funny you mention that! I just bought sand today and an albino cory. It's currently sharing the 10 gallon with my purple PK Betta and on smooth gravel but I can't wait to change that tank to a sand one! And the are so cute together! Been keeping my eye on them and my PK thinks he a bottom feeder too so he just kinda swims a little behind the cory like "what'd ya find bro? Is it good??!!?..ok I'll come search with you!" lol
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 03:35 AM   #9294 
shadowazure

My betta (Purcey) is really scared of the coreys. But he thinks the bubble on the top of the tank are food and chases them around c:
shadowazure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:41 AM   #9295 
Sharpchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent13 View Post
Finally this new kid on the block not only has a name but now has a proper home! No more living in finding Nemo tanks being prepped for his sisters daycare lol. His Name is now 드래곤 자세 (Deulaegon Jase... Dragon Stance). And here is his 5 gallon Fluval Spec.
Does anyone here know how to baffle this filter?
I can't see the outflow from your pic to see how large it is. A lot of people use the DIY soda or water bottle baffle or a baffle made with filter sponge.

I have also used a portion of the elastic top of a new knee high pantyhose, wrapped around the outflow.
Sharpchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:21 AM   #9296 
Ezzie

This is mr miltons 5 gallon tank :) i personally think it looks a little too green but it contrasts with his white so well ;) I will be on the lookout for another driftwood centrepiece though, this one isn't a shape I like.

It's half fake half live planted, still living so something must be right! Ha!
Attached Images

Ezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #9297 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezzie View Post
This is mr miltons 5 gallon tank :) i personally think it looks a little too green but it contrasts with his white so well ;) I will be on the lookout for another driftwood centrepiece though, this one isn't a shape I like.

It's half fake half live planted, still living so something must be right! Ha!
It does show your fish quite well! And that is a gorgeous fish!!! If you don't like all the green just throw one medium sized red silk plant in there to make it pop. I found a red silk plant I put in my community and I love it( It's all silk with just soft plastic stems ..just telling you because another poster was telling someone they had metal in them but I checked)

Last edited by Agent13; 05-06-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #9298 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpchick View Post
I can't see the outflow from your pic to see how large it is. A lot of people use the
I have also used a portion of the elastic top of a new knee high pantyhose, wrapped around the outflow.
It is set on low but I think I turned it off for feeding time during this pic. It's hard for him to get to his food unless in the gravel while the pump is on. It's from a nozzle on the far right in the pic. It's weird. Maybe the panty hose trick would work.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #9299 
Brownjazzy

Brownjazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #9300 
crowntaillove3

Ummm... Brownjazzy? Your pic didn't come out...
crowntaillove3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank