Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #371 
Shirleythebetta

Well my school has me all jacked up. They are starting me this Tuesday rather than in June. And they already replaced my computer course with a religion course called discipleship. That's okay though. It's a good thing in a way because they said I did well in that class in my AA so I don't have to take it again. But I was looking forward to the computer course though. :(
My first week back and I have to take a couple of quizes and an APA refresher lesson. Sigh, I so hate APA formating.

I want to say thank you Dramaqueen because wether you know it or not your words hit home with me. "If you wait to long you may not go back" I needed to hear that to get motivated all over again. Thanks friend
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #372 
dramaqueen
Banned

You're welcome! Best of luck with your new classes.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #373 
Shirleythebetta

Well I am officially a graduate. I survived commencement. It was actually pretty fun once I got in there and caught up with some of my class members. A couple of things got messed up like the walking path and the president of the college told us to turn our tassles the wrong way. Other than that. I felt pretty comfy and I didn't trip. My dad gave me a big hug for the first time in a long time and he actually cryed. Now it's time to get back on track and get my BA done. I got my first week down already. Two more years to go :D then I have another two years for my masters and God only knows how long for the Ph.D. Should be interesting.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:21 AM   #374 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad everything went so well for you. :)
Old 05-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #375 
Shirleythebetta

I have to cover the plants tonight. The weather channel said we have patchy frost coming, my garden is under a tree. Good thing I didn't plant much. Most of the garden is plants that came back from last year. I got some really nice begonia's and a couple of miniature roses to plant when it warms back up a little. My seeds I planted in doors are still to small to plant. My sister is getting impatient :O

Class is going really well. So far I have an A average. I still have my goal of finishing all of my classes with a final grade of A or B. Went next door and cleaned the apartment for my SIL. She is getting out of her moms house and moving on the other side of me. Sigh, in-Law's to my left, in-Law's to my right. Husbands cousin lives behind me, I am surrounded. Now wonder I am nuts.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #376 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol We just can't get away from the nuts, can we?
Old 05-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #377 
Shirleythebetta

Totally, sigh, I want to move so badly. Lol. Class is still going well. The religion classes are getting to me though. I am taking four this degree, at least three are in a row. I like learning about different religions and more about my own but I am getting a little tired of the hypocracy of them. I don't go to church so that means I am soul that needs to be saved *eye roll* I worship my own way and in the comfort of my house. The Bible doesn't say we have to be in a building to worship and sing His praises. I also don't like how this class talks so much about finances. They say we should be giving twenty percent of our income to a church. I don't agree with that. You have to take care of yourself before you can help others. Although this twenty percent belief makes me understand why so many church officials drive such nice vehicles Hmm.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:26 AM   #378 
dramaqueen
Banned

I believe the Bible says 10% doesn't it?
Old 05-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #379 
Shirleythebetta

I haven't seen any verses that say any percent honestly. I know there are verses about a parable of God telling a rich man to give away all of his worldly possesions to he can gain entry in to Heaven.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:31 AM   #380 
dramaqueen
Banned

I sent you an e mail.