Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #62261 
djembekah

These burns look even grosser today. here's one. don't click if you get grossed out by burns or things like that. although its not horrible its still pretty yucky

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps0f258bd7.jpg

irl it seems more red. also I've got two of those
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #62262 
LittleBettaFish

We have monotremes here too; mammals that lay eggs. They are so weird but I do love platypus. Just have to be careful of their poisonous spur thing though.

Looks like a pretty nasty sunburn. We used to have this cooling blue gel we put on sunburn when we were kids.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #62263 
Sakura8

Bekah, even if you pick around peanuts they still leave residue in foods. That's why you'll sometimes see labels on bags of candy and things that say "Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and soybeans."

You need aloe vera, girl. No meds, just aloe vera. Seriously Bekah, if you take too many OTC meds you develop an immunity to them AND they can also do damage to your liver. I'm not kidding. Please be careful. You're too young to have an OTC med dependency. Don't make me worry about you!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #62264 
Laki

+1 I'm with Sakura. Natural all the way.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #62265 
djembekah

Aloe didn't help much last night but i did hop in the shower shortly after applying and didn't put more on.

i didn't take that many otc things this vacation. last night i did though since my muscles hurt so much i couldn't sleep. But I've been pretty good.

also the guy who works the desk at this hotel has THE bluest eyes ever. i smiled like an idiot after talking to him earlier. he reminds me of my friend David
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #62266 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea, I just tough it out.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #62267 
Laki

Sometimes muscle pain can be so intense, it's hard to ignore. TIL there MIGHT be a legit form of antibiotic therapy for some forms of chronic lower back pain (cLBP) - which I have.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #62268 
djembekah

Oh nice Laki
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #62269 
Sakura8

I'm a sucker for blue and green eyes.

I'm sorry your muscles ached. Just, seriously, be careful. Ibuprofen especially will do pretty nasty damage to the liver if used too much. Too many antihistamine meds will also mess with your system. Whenever possible, try not ingest a med. If you itch, use an anti-itch cream. If you ache, use Icy Hot. Bekah, honestly, I'm only saying this because I don't want you to get sick from taking too many OTC meds and 'cause I luvs ya. Sorry if I'm being bossy or pushy about it. :(
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #62270 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Aw bilbys are adorable!! Yea, being the only place on earth with marsupials, you want to protect them! And rabbits breed so often I can see them taking over in a vegetable abundant region. :/
Actually the opossum here in the states are marsupials too, and I consider them kind of cute too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
We have monotremes here too; mammals that lay eggs. They are so weird but I do love platypus. Just have to be careful of their poisonous spur thing though.
Only the male of the species has the poisonous spurs, but since they're pratically indistinguishable it's kind of a moot point. They are still very very cool!

Edit: @ sakura, yes they are very bad for you and actually so are herbal suppliments as they can contain other compounds that can cause damage to the body.

Last edited by thekinetic; 05-07-2013 at 07:40 PM.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese