Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-08-2013, 09:04 PM   #11 
Demysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyewillow View Post
Marble or not, a lot of fish are washed out and pale due to stress, and will color up as they regain health and become comfortable. Usually white or flesh tones on the head will indicate marbles. (like the fleshy colored spot on his lip)

Either way, he's very beautiful, and a very lucky fellow to have a wonderful home with you!
True! Though he might look like a marble, he might just be regaining colours from pet store stress. But so far his colour changes are very subtle and slow. Just noticed that he's getting a nice strip of pink/purple colour showing up on his body. And there are a few blue spots appearing too! Can't wait to see his final colour change, even though he is such an irresistibly cute little fellow already!

@mushumouse: thanks! :D I love that little dot of red on his head too!

@aquagreen: I'm a little nervous to see his colours change too. XD I simply love him as he is, but I know I'll still love him no matter how his colours turn out! I'll definitely post more pics once I see his colours progress a lot. :)

@elsewhere: Wow! Thats an impressive number! I could never handle that! I have enough trouble with water changes for my four boys and four girls!
Demysta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:31 AM   #12 
aquagreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demysta View Post
@aquagreen: I'm a little nervous to see his colours change too. XD I simply love him as he is, but I know I'll still love him no matter how his colours turn out! I'll definitely post more pics once I see his colours progress a lot. :)
Oh yes, of course you'll still love him. :) I would too. Good! I can't wait to see those pics. Exciting.
aquagreen is offline   Reply With Quote