Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #1 
creame172

I finally got pictures with a good camera

i borrowed my husband's Rebel to try and get good pictures of the babies finally! i need better lighting though. sassy has gotten more colorful since i got her.
im still not great at picture taking though
creame172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #2 
Mr Degausser

WOW! Excellent focus! And great looking bettas, both of their tails are in really good shape. Their fins don't look curled at all.
Mr Degausser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #3 
creame172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Degausser View Post
WOW! Excellent focus! And great looking bettas, both of their tails are in really good shape. Their fins don't look curled at all.
thanks! pan has that one bent ray i dont know how to fix it. i thought time would heal it but apparently not.
ive been researching quality standards for crowntails. i got them both at a pet store so i figured they were not the greatest of specimens but ive actually found that they aren't that far off if i understand correctly. i am very pleased. :)
Old 05-09-2013, 06:50 AM   #4 
Mr Degausser

Yeah, I think crowntails look great but I'm so nit-picky with their fins that they always stress me out, haha. But your guys look really good and I'm jealous of your picture quality!
Mr Degausser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #5 
creame172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Degausser View Post
Yeah, I think crowntails look great but I'm so nit-picky with their fins that they always stress me out, haha. But your guys look really good and I'm jealous of your picture quality!
yeah i probably wouldnt have picked crowntails for myself; it was a complete coincidence that i have either of them. others still take way better pictures of their fish i dont know how they do it!