Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #1 
Agent13
Reference Team

My Betta family! finally time to share.

I will post some now and the rest later after the kids are in bed(the human kids that is)
Here is Wally...my daughters Betta

Jack The Creeper... My betta that likes to stare at me in my sleep

This is where he sit to watch me at night...lol

My sons Betta, Deulaegon Jase (드래곤 자세)

OK.. I'll post my purple pk male, and my EE HM male rescue later. They both need names too...
Agent13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #2 
Janan

Great looking fishes!!!
Janan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #3 
aquagreen

Very nice! :)
aquagreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:13 PM   #4 
Agent13
Reference Team

OK..here are my new guys. Any name suggestions are welcome!! Please!!

My PK possible HM male (purple body, brightred & Blue fins, and a little white)
So he lives in a 10g with a corydora and he honeslty thinks that is is in fact a corydora or some type of catfish bottom feeder lol

And this is my EE HM rescue being treated for severe popeye. He is sweet and totally quirky... loves going in his cup for water changes, dosing, epsom baths or whatever. He is one cool kid. His pink is taking a purpleish hue now.

OK guys.. please help to name my new rescues! I want it to have meaning and appropraite for their color/personality.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:56 AM   #5 
Mr Degausser

Let me just say that Wally has a spectacular tail, especially since its perfectly flared!

Also, rescues? I love Elephant Ears. When I look at them in stores I always call them "Mr. Ears" but I have yet to buy one. Also, possibly "Snoopy" for the EE? When you described him as "one cool kid" that always reminded me of how Peppermint Patty talked about Snoopy. I'm a big Peanuts fan.
Mr Degausser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:26 AM   #6 
aquagreen

Oh, I like "Snoopy." :)
aquagreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:03 PM   #7 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Degausser View Post
Let me just say that Wally has a spectacular tail, especially since its perfectly flared!

Also, rescues? I love Elephant Ears. When I look at them in stores I always call them "Mr. Ears" but I have yet to buy one. Also, possibly "Snoopy" for the EE? When you described him as "one cool kid" that always reminded me of how Peppermint Patty talked about Snoopy. I'm a big Peanuts fan.
haha.. He actually does remeind me( behavior wise) of Snoopy! Hmm

And yes, Wally knows he has a pretty tail so he shows it off ALL the time. He is the one that made me fall in love with Betta's again(as in after my childhood Betta's). He waves it around poses for pictures and swooshes it flared like "Go ahead! look at it! I know you want to!" He is kinda like "that guy" who goes to the gym in a perfectly matched outfit makes his rounds, talk to everyone but if you actually pay attention he never worked out and still spent an hour or more in there lol.
The one I need a sarcastic name for is my identity crisis kid. The purple HM PK rescue. He now has another corydora roomie(so 1 albino and one green one). I may be wrong but they all 3 seem to be schooling together now. They honestly think he is one of them he actually thinks so too! It's so cute because they aren't quite his size yet but little does he know he will soon be the little dude on the block haha!
Old 05-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #8 
rmarkham

I have to say, your daughter has wonderful taste in fish :)
rmarkham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #9 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarkham View Post
I have to say, your daughter has wonderful taste in fish :)
Thank you! and she has great taste in general! She picked out every detail from paint to decor of her own room at 2 and I must say it is pretty! And so is her fishy and well..hell everything she touches is golden. Now we are setting up a 75 gallon community and whats the first thing she wants.? A shark. I should have known her fishy love when she jumped into the water our last caribbean snorkeling trip like it was nothing...didn't wait for me to get my camera ready or even get off the boat . (only kid on the boat*3yrs old at the time!*) Swam off into the reefs and tried to scare the guide by insisting she saw a "Big shark!" then fell out laughing floating on her back. Then helped pick out conchs for the whole group to make conch salad. My bayay.
OK sorry for my tangent..My kids make me giddy lol