So after a few weeks of regular water changes of 50% and AQ salt added each time I think my girl is healing from ammonia poisoning.
Before her gills and fins were really red and her eyes were inflamed. Right now however it isn't red anymore. Its more like turned back to her normal color.
She has always been active and eating like a pig, even through her ordeal of ammonia poisoning.
I have been doing a water change when the ammonia goes pass 0.5 with Prime, conditioner, and now Tetra Safe Start.
What do you guys think?