Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-02-2009, 05:34 AM   #191 
dramaqueen
Banned

Vikki, I have that same tank for one of my females. Nice tanks!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:21 PM   #192 
Vikki81207

yeah I like the tank. But I feel like he doesn't have enough room. So when I get my 10 gal, I think he's nice enough for me to introduce a female. But if things don't work out, I'm going to put her in the 1 gal because I couldn't get rid of her. I also have a nice vase for back up too. I've talked with my boyfriend and we've decided that we want to keep up with bettas. And when I was talking about breeding, he wants to do it to. He thinks it's interesting and I wanted to get into selling to stores or selling on Aquabid. I'm really excited to get it started, but it probably won't happen for a while. Maybe if I'm lucky, Fishy will happily take on a female and we can get it started when I feel comfortable introducing the female. I'm really excited about it. I used to want dogs and cats, but now all I want is to expand with the bettas, lol. My betta makes me so happy. I love just staring and talking to him. It's almost as if he listens to me and understands. He's a great fish.
Vikki81207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #193 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, they'll look at you and act like they understand everything you say to them. I'm just a little concerned about the male and female thing though. Its not natural for them to cohabitate. A lot of websites have reccommended against it. Its not natural for females to live together either but people have done it successfully. Just keep an eye on them and hopefully they both will have mellow enough personalities that it will work.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #194 
IonBaller07

Hah, mine doesnt listen to me.When I talk to Snowflake he watches my hands looking for foods, Marina wont sit still long enough to listen, and Kingdra just has a kinda"dur-dur" look on his face.
IonBaller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #195 
LiyahsGrandma

my grandchild betta (survivor)

She is only 2 and 1/2 yr old so I'm the caregiver. Thinking about getting my own betta, maybe two
Attached Images

LiyahsGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #196 
LiyahsGrandma

sorry pics are so huge guys!!!

Last edited by LiyahsGrandma; 06-03-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #197 
dramaqueen
Banned

Very nice tank and pretty fish!
Old 06-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #198 
Scienceluvr8

Wow, I love the tank set up! Your betta is so adorable, I love the colors!
Scienceluvr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #199 
LiyahsGrandma

Thanks you DQ and Sciencelvr8. Also DQ you can still take pics of your babies. Do you have a cell phone with a cam on it? If you do all you had to do is email pic to an account like yahoo. Then copy them to your comp.. I don't have software for my razor, plus I'm about to upgrade my cell phone. I bought A digital cam for me and my hubby about a year ago, only cost me 2 for right at 400.00
Old 06-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #200 
dramaqueen
Banned

I have a camera phone but I don't have internet on my phone.

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, tank