Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #11 
freemike

5/10/2012

I upgraded my Theo heaters to Jager heaters in the 10 gallon tanks. So far spot on about 4 hours into monitoring. I also added a Moss Ball to Cosmo's Lair. I'll be adding one to the other tanks as well. I rearranged the 10 gallon tank decorations. Last Picture is Cosmo showing off while I rearranged the other tank lol.
Attached Images

freemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #12 
freemike

5/15/2012

Added a DIY CO2 System to my 5 gallon tank with a bell type diffuser. Hoping to be able to eliminate excel from the tank. The algae is on the retreat from the excel I am dosing.
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2012, 12:35 AM   #13 
freemike

5/19/2012

The tanks have really changed this week. Cosmo the red Betta decided he wanted to attack everybody in his tank. Fortunately I didn't lose any fish or shrimp to his sudden change in behavior. So he has been removed to Mystic's solitaire tank, and Mystic has moved into the Frog tank and the frog's have moved into the lair with the Axelrod Cory. I may try returning him to the lair after next week sometime.

I have done some work with my plants tonight. I have added DIY CO2 to the 10 gallon tanks. I also got a narrow leaf fern to propagate from my other java fern into my other 10 gallon tank. I also wrapped the stump and houses in Java Moss in the tanks. I'll post pics of it when it takes hold. It kind of looks tacky right now I'm hoping it will take hold and grow over it.
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #14 
freemike

6/10/2012

Well there has been quite a lot of change. In my tanks I have added several fish and upgraded the two 10 gallons for Cosmo and Supernova to a 20 gallon long divided tank that now houses Supernova and Comet(pictured below). I added some blue delta guppies to the frog tank and upgraded them to a 10 gallon tank. I also got a true albino adf for the frog tank which is in hiding so no pics unfortunately. I divided a 5 gallon tank for Cosmo and Mystic, but I'm thinking about putting them in a 10 gallon as well.
Attached Images

Old 05-11-2013, 02:04 AM   #15 
iceyrose

I luv ur tanks i hope all is well looking forward to an update..
iceyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:32 AM   #16 
Fabi

Cool~~~
Fabi is offline   Reply With Quote