Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 AM   #231 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Yeah, it stands for Youth Conference, it is at the Rexal and Northlands expo. The most absolute amazing thing in the world! If your eardrums are not blown out XD
Basically in Rexal there is a big gathering in the morning and at night. It is a Christian thing though, so it is not widely recognized. They have very inspirational speakers who talk about their experiences, one lady talked about stopping human trafficking with the chocolate beans, said they were going to give the M&M's a funeral to try stop the company from buying cocoa beans from places human trafficking and slavery was occurring. Another guy talked about escaping Iran with his family during the war, almost was killed at his school. Then there is the bands, they have Christian bands from all around the world come in and play for us including (you probably haven't heard of these before) SWITCHFOOT, Tim Hughes, Ben Cantelon, Blue Tree, Leeland, and this year Skillet is going to be there! This guy did a hilarious hand shadow thing. It is absolutely amazing! We buy CD's and cotton candy lol, there goes my money XD.
I was just finally old enough to go last year and will go again this year next weekend.
We stay at a church though and there is no showers... The only down part about the whole thing.... xD Awefully smelly after.
We also take a big 9 people van, can you imagine with 8 teens and a driver who is just as crazy, best moments of my life.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:46 AM   #232 
logisticsguy

They look awesomely gorgeous bb123.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #233 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

So I am doing water changes for a few hours so all my tanks can be sparkling.
The snails are awesome as usuall.
Winter still has the weird tumour like thing.
Everyone else is doing swell. I am willing to rehome Teeney and Marble to the right homes. Winter too if someone will take him... But otherwise he can continue to live with me.
My red hmpk were shipped this morning. Will arrive sometime this week super excited!
Can't wait to get them!
Haven't been on for a while because I have been super busy. Been missing talking to everyone. Even though I was in breifly once in a while.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #234 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

So my new fish were not actually shipped today, postal office was closed but ey will be shipped to orrow morning! Yes! Will let you know when they arrive and post a ton of pics!
Old 05-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #235 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Sip Winter, may you swim peacefully under the rainbow bridge.
You were gorgeous, I loved you with all my heart. May you be happy and sit in a covered wagon for as long as you want. You were a wonderful fish, love you.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #236 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

So sorry for your loss. How did he pass?
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #237 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Peacefully, he was flaring at Marble the fish in the tank beside him, I separated them and he continued on normally, he then went and wedged himself in his silk plant for a while before going into his wagon, he loved that decoration, always sat in it. That was it. I think he was enjoying his favourite places for the last minutes of his life. I made a memorial thread for the handsome guy.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:58 PM   #238 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Just letting everyone know, that my pair arrived safely and on time today! Heat pack was still warm! They are now floating in their tanks. Thanks Elite Bettas!! Thy are wonderful, I can tell already! Now a water change on the ct fry tank and all should be good! Very happy Cp did not fail again! Yay!! They are very pretty!
Old 05-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #239 
logisticsguy

Awesome. I worry every time a fish is in transit now. Glad your fish made the journey safely.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #240 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I was very worried! So relieved they are okay!