Betta Fish Forum banner

Quick question.

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Philip The Fish 
#1 ·
Alright I have a question Ive been meaning to ask but I keep forgetting. When you guys feed your bettas do you just throw 2-3 pellets in and let them eat at their own pace, or do you feed one wait until they chew and swallow them give them the next. Because these little fishies seem to think if they dont swallow them right away they will disappear:roll: I used to feed them one pellet at a time and wait but Ive been gettin lazy lately and just dropped the 3 three in simotaniously. But they just inhale them and it cant be good.

#2 ·
I usually feed 1 at a time.

#4 ·
i drop 3 in at a time....2 for Ankur cause hes small...they're all pretty good at swallowing before their next pellet.

#5 ·
Some days im lazy and drop them all in,but other days i do one a time. I have one girl whos a jumper,so thats always fun.

#6 ·
Both of my fish, male and female, jump at my fingers when feeding them!

#7 ·
Alright I guess Ill try to be less lazy and feed one at a time, what I like to do if Im not lazy is feed one to Snowflake then one to Kingdra then one to Marina and repeat.This gives alot of time in between. I still do that but in the morning I dont even want to stand up soo I get sloppy.

I tried to get another betta today, I told my mom I needed to go out to get "shrimp pellets" :cool: Which I really did but that was my background motive. But my mom saw through my front and took me to the store that never has good bettas :cry: But Im starting to drive myself so next time she goes somewhere for a little while shes going to come home to a room full of bettas, and a few hairless guinea pigs because I discovered she thinks they're ugly.

#8 ·
But Im starting to drive myself so next time she goes somewhere for a little while shes going to come home to a room full of bettas, and a few hairless guinea pigs because I discovered she thinks they're ugly.
haha! i love hairless animals. I have 2 hairless dogs, a chinese crested and a xolo mix. I was looking into getting a guinea pig and discovered Skinny Pigs while researching guinea pigs online and almost lost it! i totally want one.

#9 ·
There are like six of them at the store, one of them is completely except a patch of orange hair (like a red head) on top of his nose and he has bright red eyes. It is the ugliest on in there, which in its own way made it the cutest. If I could keep one in my 20g I would but I dont think that's work :)

Ohh and Ive never heard of a hairless dog, sounds kinda creepy.

#10 ·
awww he sounds cute! i've never personally seen a skinny pig, only pictures.

haha my dogs arent creepy!! they arent completely hairless. Bruce has hair on his head, feet and tail. Oliver has hair on his head, feet and tail and randomly on his body.

Bruce (the brown one) and Oliver (the grey one) See!! not creepy :) adorable!

#12 ·
haha to each their own. i think they're the cutest things i've ever seen

#13 ·
yea i like the hairless but im obsessed with albinos, and my family thinks they are creepy. im tryin for an albino turtle right now, but they are lik 300$ but they are freakin adorable!!!!

#16 ·
I throw 3 in and walk away :p I already know they're gonna eat them all.

Cut dogs :)

#22 ·
chinese crested ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.