Betta Fish Forum banner

Introducing Castiel and Gabriel!

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  ashleyALE 
#1 ·
I got my beautiful CT Bettas today! I'm so excited!

Castiel is my male. He did not want to be a good model for me so I'm just going to show you the pic of him from aquabid for now.
Gabriel is my female. She was an okay model and the pic I have of her is the best I could get. They are sibling Bettas.
I'm going to try to get better pics of them once they are settled into their tanks. :)

#3 ·
Are you going to breed them? I bet they'd have awesome fry :)

#6 ·
Castiel is so pretty!! im a sucker for cts heh. i love his name too!!

#8 ·
Aww they are both very pretty, what is the red dot under his chin?? I know if I had then I would have to try to breed them they are just such a good match.

#11 ·
Thats true, I think the only issue I would have is the dang fry food, why cant they just eat pellets or flakes :evil:

#13 ·
Very nice fish! :)

#14 ·
Aww they are so pretty!! I'm so happy for you!

#19 ·
Oh and a funny thing. We went to the Pet store today and I saw a CT there I saw before. I thought he would sell by now because he looks JUST like Castiel!
I was thinking, geez if only I waited a little bit longer, I would have gotten the coloring I wanted without paying so much!

#20 ·
i have seen gabriel b4, shes one of my favs on the site. castiel is amazing, which is to be expected since he is her bro. every1 needs to learn from angleic scars, his tanks always look natural, apropriate decor in quality and quantity and amazing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.