Quote:
Originally Posted by XxxXnoodleXxxX View Post
Doctor Nine is in it?! -SQUEE-
Yes! yes he is! He's playing the bad guy! :D
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:10 PM   #32 
Bombalurina

Why did I not see this thread before? Oh right, yeah, uni swallowed me. :(

I am a HUGE Avengers fan (movie, not comics - most of my comics are DC). I am absolutely in love with Tom Hiddleston (that VOICE!), and, consequently, Loki. For my birthday, my sister bought me a DVD collection with Iron Man 1 & 2, Captain America, The Hulk (the good version), Thor and the Avengers. Cannot wait for Thor 2, and I'm super happy about the huge run of sci-fi and superhero movies due in the next 2-3 years.

I'm also a Trekkie (TOS for the win!) though I haven't seen Into Darkness yet (again, that uni thing).
If it's fantasy or sci-fi, I'm pretty much going to like it. :)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #33 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Why did I not see this thread before? Oh right, yeah, uni swallowed me. :(

I am a HUGE Avengers fan (movie, not comics - most of my comics are DC). I am absolutely in love with Tom Hiddleston (that VOICE!), and, consequently, Loki. For my birthday, my sister bought me a DVD collection with Iron Man 1 & 2, Captain America, The Hulk (the good version), Thor and the Avengers. Cannot wait for Thor 2, and I'm super happy about the huge run of sci-fi and superhero movies due in the next 2-3 years.

I'm also a Trekkie (TOS for the win!) though I haven't seen Into Darkness yet (again, that uni thing). Also watch out...Uni can and will swallow you whole if youre not careful.
If it's fantasy or sci-fi, I'm pretty much going to like it. :)
Sorry but eww DC, although I do like Vertigo and TNG for the win! And don't let uni swallow you up Bomba. Fight against the...current...Artax...err...Bomba
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #34 
Bombalurina

You don't like Batman? :o I'm the biggest Batman fangirl, so DC for the win. :p
Old 05-16-2013, 03:43 PM   #35 
Kithy

I think we're gonna check out the new Star Trek movie tonight (it's out already, yeah? o_o )
Kithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #36 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Arrrg I want to see it so bad!!! But alas....I have no money :( Eventually though, someone will take me to see it! lol

Speaking of DC (I don't hate it, but I don't necessarily like anyone other than Batman, I'm much more of a Marvel girl) I had a dream with Superman in it....very very odd....We had two organizations fighting against each other and he had to give me his powers so I could fight and then I was doing all these little secret missions and stuff....so weird!

I mean, I normally have very weird dreams (^ that wasn't even half of the dream...or a quarter, they are also very lengthy) but SUPERMAN?!?! WHY???? I think it's just because my grandparents watched Superman ALL the time when I was over so I got severely sick of watching it over and over and over and over. But I had no stimulus for Superman to be in my dream! Weird I tell you! o.O
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #37 
Bombalurina

That is odd! Batman and his buddies (Nightwing, Red Robin, Catwoman) are the focus of my DC obsession - I've only very recently got into JL. I am keen to see the new Superman movie, though. But, more importantly to me - Arkham Origins is coming out this year!

I need Thor 2 to happen soon. I need more Tom Hiddleston. :(
Old 05-17-2013, 08:07 AM   #38 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
That is odd! Batman and his buddies (Nightwing, Red Robin, Catwoman) are the focus of my DC obsession - I've only very recently got into JL. I am keen to see the new Superman movie, though. But, more importantly to me - Arkham Origins is coming out this year!

I need Thor 2 to happen soon. I need more Tom Hiddleston. :(
*sighs* Tom Hiddleston
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote