Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #1 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Freaky

Okay so last night I was browsing bettafish.com and some other various sites as per norm. I like to listen to Pandora quite frequently (all day long) whilst I surf the web or take care of my Betta's or do homework when it's during the school. Specifically I love my Hans Zimmer playlist, So much Move Soundtrack Madness that I absolutely love!

So it came time for bed around 11, which is normally late for me but heck, it's summer, why not. So paused the Pandora playlist on a song from Transformers and closed the laptop to sleep, mind you it was at full battery because it was just plugged in. Laid the laptop gently on the floor by my bed, grabbed the Heat Pack and laid it over the light that blinks when my Laptop is asleep.

And off to sleep world I went. It was difficult getting to sleep since it was so hot (it was still nearly 70F! And then with the added moisture and heat from my fish tanks, my room is generally hotter) but alas, sleep came.

My normal sleep pattern is weird where I generally wake up every half hour to an hour after a good 4 hour REM cycle. After that 4 hour period, that's when dreams start and I continue them after I wake up, fall asleep until I'm up in the morning. Needless to say, I have very extensive dreams.

But this night was unlike the rest (I should write a book lol). I woke up at 4:35 to music playing, it was a soft song by Deep Still Blue that I knew was on my Pandora Playlist but I hadn't heard it in a while. I'm a light sleeper so naturally I woke up and looked around my room, still dark, lights from the power strips lit part of my room and I left the blind open so the neighbors outside light also lit the rest of my room. Confused I questioned whether or not I was hearing it in my head or if it was actually real.

Finally I turned over and grabbed for my laptop (bed/box spring sits on the floor so I don't have a frame). The Heat pack had not been moved so I moved it out of the way and opened it up. Mind you, it has two prongs that clip shut when I close it so I have to slide the prongs out of the way with a button to open the laptop.

The screen lit up, completely bypassing the "lock" screen that would normally appear when opening the laptop again, even after a second. I frowned and was just more confused. My Pandora was playing the song, the Transformer song was the only one behind it so I know it wasn't playing the whole night. Looked down to the battery and it was nearly drained....

Now I don't know where I stand with ghosts and stuff like that, but that sure was freaky. I've seen shadowmen before and a few orbs but generally nothing serious. I've also dreamed of demon like creatures and woke up with unexplained bruises on my arm that were the sizes of large fingers and no matter what way I turned my other hand to see if I was grasping myself at night, I could not do it. So just weird and freaky things that happen.

Any thoughts about this mysterious event last night? Or anyone want to share some similar events? All is appreciated.
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #2 
popcorndeer

thats strange
popcorndeer is offline   Reply With Quote