Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-21-2009, 05:11 PM   #11 
AngelicScars

Isn't it? I have it on all 4 of my tanks!
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:37 AM   #12 
BBgirl

In Jessie's little tank he has the undergravel filter and the air stone. It creates way too many bubbles at the top of the tank. When I bought him to replace Jessie #5 he had made a bubble nest in his cup. He swims and eats and seems fairly happy but I think he is annoyed with all the bubbles at the top. I can't afford to change his tank of put in a different type of filter right now and he obviously can't build a nest like this even if he wants to. Any suggestions for this one?
BBgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:13 PM   #13 
dramaqueen
Banned

You can get a gang valve to control the airflow. I just bought one but can't remember how much it cost. I don't think it was too much though or I wouldn't have bought one.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #14 
TaraHanon

You guys are geniuses! The bottle thing is perfect for my guys new tank. The current just pushes the betta across the tank and he looks pissed! Now he's happy. Now all I gotta do it get a sponge to put in the pipe!

Wonderful tips. Thanks!!
TaraHanon is offline   Reply With Quote