Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-25-2013, 08:04 PM   #21 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Ahh! It's Anacharis! One of my favorites, yes it does grow great! Yours looks amazingly green and healthy! My kind of died when I took it out of my sorority and used it in my 3 gallon for one of my boy's, the pH difference made it melt but it didn't come back since there wasn't enough nutrients.

I think yours is a Narrow Leaf variation which is cool too ^^ and yes, very easy to make more which is the best part ^^
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #22 
serenebeauty

It was super tiny when I got it and thought it was just a segment of a plant for food, but then it started rooting! I really like it and plan on getting a bigger tank and making a type of forest almost thing out of it. really? I live in the country and have well water.. and that's what I use for my tanks. sometimes I put stuff in it to get rid of chlorine, but I don't even need to do that, and it works great. ive tested it before and it was near perfect conditions.
serenebeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #23 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yeah, it was just because it was originally in my sorority at 7.6 pH and then went into a tank that was 6.2 lol it didn't really like that. But it's fine because my Water Sprite is exploding and I love it!

Definitely make a forest out of it! I know my girls loved to swim through it when they did have it! I'll have to get some more eventually when I have money haha but that's fantastic, I'm happy it's growing so great for you!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote