Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #11 
Sena Hansler

Must share <3 Yesterday my friend gave birth to her adorable baby boy, Eric!
Attached Images

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #12 
justmel

How sweet & your baby already has a playmate as he/she grows!

I was lucky with both of mine. I had morning sickness for about 2 days with my first. It was before I even realized I was pregnant & put it off as the flu. Try some saltines, that's what most people swear by. Peppermint worked better for me. I'd definitely talk to your Dr first, but I was told with my second I could take Dramamine for morning sickness.

Dehydration can happen easily in pregnancy. I ended up in ER several times with cramps my first time around and every time I just needed to drink more fluids. You could see if that would help your cramps out as well.
justmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #13 
Skyewillow

Ho boy, if you can't handle those terrible prenantal vitamins, most doctors will suggest trying children's chewables instead.

Congrats on the upcoming baby, I'm really happy for you, and glad that everything is finally looking up! Huzzah!! And I hope it stays that way!
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:45 AM   #14 
Sena Hansler

I also have an issue with electrolytes so I HAVE to keep up with both water and something like powerade (or MIO... Which is cheaper). I'll keep peppermint and saltines in mind ^.^

Huh... They're that bad? I can't even take regular vitamins like "multi vitamin" because the smell and taste is nasty... Lol probably worse now ;) What's the vitamins for exactly?

Also found orthotics (60.00 for a pair) mainly because... I have flat feet and my left anmle definitely turns inward. I've cracked the top of my right foot four times due to flat feet -.-;; so not risking carrying more weight and ending up hurting my feet further!!

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 05-27-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #15 
Sena Hansler

Told my brother. He's ecstatic. He also already agreed that mom will be snarly about it ("not married not settled... with hypocrisy ) but he says he has an idea howto tell her...
Old 05-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #16 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Good luck with everything.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #17 
Skyewillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Huh... They're that bad? I can't even take regular vitamins like "multi vitamin" because the smell and taste is nasty... Lol probably worse now ;) What's the vitamins for exactly?
Mine smelled gross, and they ended up making me sicker, so I chewed "Flintstones" vitamins the rest of my pregnancy!
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #18 
LizbethDawn

Congrats on the baby! When I was pregnant in the mornings I could usually keep down plain oatmeal with a little butter. It's horridly plain but you won't feel like you're running on an empty tank.

And your girl looks like a lab/shepherd mix :)
LizbethDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:10 PM   #19 
Sena Hansler

Luckily, I can eat whatever I want. Now, I was feeling nauseous (like... cat poo smell made me GAG), however I could eat anything and would not feel sick from it I hope it stays that way...

My bro's girlfriend mentioned LIFE brand (Shopper's Drug Mart) ovver the other one we have here, because the other prenatal vitamins are expensive, gross, and you "HAVE" to be on it for the full 9 months ""OR ELSE" which would annoy me...

So. yes, told my brother. We told my niece (8yrs) and nephew (10yrs)... Since his sister (half sibling of his not mine) is ALSO pregnant. "How would you like a baby cousin?" (hesitant looks)... "Ashley is having a baby!" They're both glowing... Then he says "how would you like ANOTHER cousin?" They both looked confused... "Your aunt is having a baby." They pause.... Then he points at me to clarify. The first thing Cierra does is look for a baby bump which I do not have yet
Old 05-27-2013, 10:04 PM   #20 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Hey Sena, congratulations. Feel free to talk to me because I haven't heard from you in a while. Miss our conversations. Love your dog she is adorable!
Always wishing for the best.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote