Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2009, 11:53 AM   #51 
rb500

haha, yea that's about mine, maybe 11 by 12 lol. I still haven't decided where to put them
rb500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:55 AM   #52 
Zombie

I'll probably end up with my bettas first as they'll be cheapest and my room feels dead with no fish.
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:18 PM   #53 
neenjar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
I support PETA and am a proud member and Vegan. Just my personal oppinions on animal rights.
In my opinion PETA is a good idea, poor implementation. They go way to extreme, to get points across you have to appeal to the masses, and too many view them as burn out hippie liberals for their voice to be taken seriously enough to make global change.

I respect vegans for doing their vegan thing. Me, I can not do it. If I do not eat meat at least once a week I get very cranky. My wife needs rare red meat at least twice a week or medication that makes her very ill do to a rare blood disorder. I would much rather season and grill some cow over lump hardwood than watch my wife lay on the couch her entire life weak and in pain.
neenjar is offline   Reply With Quote