Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #21 
lilyth88

I've successfully shipped the past two weekends. I ship on Saturdays and everyone has received their duckweed the following Monday. I can do two more shipments this week. I charge for shipping only unless you want to chip in more. Everyone who has received from me all say they arrive alive and look healthy.

PLEASE TAKE THIS DUCKWEED OFF MY HANDS!
lilyth88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #22 
eemmais

I'll take some! (If I'm not too late...)
eemmais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:54 AM   #23 
lilyth88

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemmais View Post
I'll take some! (If I'm not too late...)
I can do, on average, 2 shipments every Saturday. 3 if I'm particularly overloaded. Unless I state otherwise on this thread, assume I can do em. I won't be able to ship them out today as I'm super busy today and Monday is a holiday, but next Saturday I can probably do 3. Send me a PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #24 
Lyshymo

If I can get my 10g set up (still have a couple items to get that I'll hopefully have within a week or two) I'd love to have some :3
Lyshymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:57 AM   #25 
lilyth88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyshymo View Post
If I can get my 10g set up (still have a couple items to get that I'll hopefully have within a week or two) I'd love to have some :3
Pm me whenever!
Old 05-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #26 
Chevko

I could prolly take some from you :D How hardy are they and how are they propagated?
Chevko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:53 PM   #27 
lilyth88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevko View Post
I could prolly take some from you :D How hardy are they and how are they propagated?
They are extremely hardy and fast-growing. As they are a floater, all you need to do to propagate is pick them up from the surface of the water and plop em somewhere else.

I believe I already have 2 orders going out this Saturday, one for sure that has paid already. I can only ship on Saturdays as the post office closes at the same time I get home from work M-F. They have always gotten to their destinations on the following Monday.

If you or anyone else is interested, send me a PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #28 
Chevko

They flourish in kostly full light? And would they be good for LoS breakers for guppies and a betta? Not having any territory problems but something for everyone to use to hide from everyone.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #29 
lilyth88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevko View Post
They flourish in kostly full light? And would they be good for LoS breakers for guppies and a betta? Not having any territory problems but something for everyone to use to hide from everyone.
My light is a 6500 (or 6700) and they do just fine. I even have some that just get natural daylight beneath a west facing window. I also know people that put it in their outdoor ponds. There's not a whole lot you can do to it to kill it and it grows like a... well.. a weed.

I don't think it would do much for LOS as it is strictly a floater. It does have roots that hang down 0-2 inches, but I wouldn't recommend it if that's your goal.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:23 AM   #30 
Chevko

Ah, okay. I've got mine sitting next to a window that gets late morning-mid afternoon sunlight plus a room lamp so I think it'd be covered for light and it'd grow pretty well, yeah? lol.

But alrighty. It didn't look much like it'd do for a LoS break but just wanted to check, can easily remedy this with a couple of silk plants. Prolly make the loach pair I have go even more bonkers xD Drive my betta nuts sometimes since they take over his tube-bed sometimes.

Hold a clump for me? I'm wanting to get some, but I need a couple of days for money to hit my bank.