Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-25-2013, 11:06 AM   #11 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Hi Teresa and welcome to the forum, so happy your joined us, I hope you will enjoy your time here and learn everything you would like to learn about fish keeping.

Bettas are awesome I bet you and the family are really enjoying having them !
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:15 AM   #12 
SeaKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
Hi Teresa and welcome to the forum, so happy your joined us, I hope you will enjoy your time here and learn everything you would like to learn about fish keeping.

Bettas are awesome I bet you and the family are really enjoying having them !
Thank you, right now I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed, if you will, realizing just how much I don't know and trying to catch up... I'm not very good at interrupting the written word.. am much more of a trial and error type of person, unfortunately this has lead to many a tank crash etc and has caused me to be a bit of a worry wart....
SeaKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #13 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Teresa you are very welcome and trust me I know how you feel, while I only have one tank to worry about I do worry, not so much now but the first few months after I got my Betta and set up his 5 gallon tank. I am still a bit of a worry wart thats for sure, if my Betta looks at me wrong I get worried...lol

I think your best bet would be if you make any posts and you dont understand what any of the members are telling you its fine to say so and to admit you are feeling over whelmed and ask them to slow it down and keep it in simple terms with what they are trying to help you with. How does that sound ?
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #14 
SeaKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
Teresa you are very welcome and trust me I know how you feel, while I only have one tank to worry about I do worry, not so much now but the first few months after I got my Betta and set up his 5 gallon tank. I am still a bit of a worry wart thats for sure, if my Betta looks at me wrong I get worried...lol

I think your best bet would be if you make any posts and you dont understand what any of the members are telling you its fine to say so and to admit you are feeling over whelmed and ask them to slow it down and keep it in simple terms with what they are trying to help you with. How does that sound ?
Sounds good to me...LOL!!!!!!!!!!
SeaKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #15 
eaturbyfill

Hello and welcome to the forum! :D
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote