Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #11 
Stone

The smaller petco that we go to in knoxville sees us coming, they usually send someone over to start changing the bettas water, we have bought a lot of bettas from them and we gripe when we see that they are in dirty water, we have threatened to buy them all and take them to the bigger nicer one and get our money back, the lady at that store takes excellent care of all the fish, that pretty much shamed them intotaking better care of them, they have gotten to the point they ask us questions about how to take better care of them, we will see how much better they are doing on friday, we have not been in a few weeks so it will be a surprise.
Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #12 
EdgyWolf

I always do this when I go to get a new betta fish. I inspect each of my options very carefully, make sure they look healthy, color pattern, liveliness, so on so forth. Gotta be a little picky some times!
EdgyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #13 
Adnamac

I'm guilty of spending a good deal of time staring at bettas. The Petsmart closest to me is pretty new, maybe half a year old at this point, and I'm almost a once-a-week regular.

One good thing is two of the girls there are also betta lovers, so they happily go through the fish with me when I come in to look at their new stuff on Thursdays! xD
Adnamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #14 
jadaBlu

Not many people want the girls so they go cheap. Petsmart had some on clearance for 99 cents.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #15 
Kiara1125

O.O if I found girls that cheap, I'd buy 5 at once! I always love adding to my sorority. :D
Kiara1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #16 
Canis

The day before I got my boy Typhoon, I was staring at the bettas for about an hour. I came back the next day and did the same thing, and every once in a while the person running the fish department would peak around the corner of the shelf seeing if I was still there x) I fail at picking out fish, because I want to take ALL of them home XD
Canis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #17 
Kiara1125

That's just like me! xD
Kiara1125 is offline   Reply With Quote