Personality: friendly
Noteworthy: She is blind in her left eye

Name: Prince
Age (human years): 4 months
Breed: Splendens
Tail type: crowntail
Color: copper
Personality: inquisitive, and a show-off
Noteworthy: he would rather give up his territory than fight another male.

Yuki:
The sudden change in water sent my body into shock, I floated in place wondering what had happened. A human had scooped me into a cup and I thought I was being moved to a spawning tank like I had been many times before, but this wasn't right. Suddenly a flaring crowntail male appeared in front of me, coming from my left. Startled, I took a quick breath of air and dove away further into the pond to hide myself. Safe in my hiding spot I looked around and noticed that I was around more betta than I had initially thought. I carefully looked around and noticed that I had swam into a hiding spot very close to a purple and white female and a turquoise blue male, both veiltails. I sliently debated whether to flee again, or remain hiding.

Prince:
A bit disoriented after being poured into the pond I looked around my new surroundings, I noticed more betta nearby and was wondering what to do when a pretty white female dropped in a few inches away from me. I instantly flared up and headed in her direction, hoping to show off my copper fins. I swam around her left side and watched dejectedly as she ran from me without so much as a second glance. I decided not to follow, and surveyed the surrounding area. Having never been in such a vast area, I began to explore.
Susukihotaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #32 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
I'm replying to olive

~~~Celestial~~~
Oh shut your fins you fool I know your already second guessing yourself on your power and weather or not you can take me, with our two cunning strengths lets wrangle up a team of brave fish and venture beyond this putrid place what do ya say team?
I glared at the other fish.

"I shall never team up with you, arrogant fool. I have had a better time in the single day that I've lived in this place then I ever had when I lived at the breeder's. You can do as you please, but count me out."

And I swam off in the opposite direction, gills flared.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #33 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susukihotaru View Post
Mind if I join?

Name:Yuki
Age (human years): 2
Tail type: double halfmoon
Color: white
Personality: friendly
Noteworthy: She is blind in her left eye

Name: Prince
Age (human years): 4 months
Tail type: crowntail
Color: copper
Personality: inquisitive, and a show-off
Noteworthy: he would rather give up his territory than fight another male.

Yuki:
The sudden change in water sent my body into shock, I floated in place wondering what had happened. A human had scooped me into a cup and I thought I was being moved to a spawning tank like I had been many times before, but this wasn't right. Suddenly a flaring crowntail male appeared in front of me, coming from my left. Startled, I took a quick breath of air and dove away further into the pond to hide myself. Safe in my hiding spot I looked around and noticed that I was around more betta than I had initially thought. I carefully looked around and noticed that I had swam into a hiding spot very close to a purple and white female and a turquoise blue male, both veiltails. I sliently debated whether to flee again, or remain hiding.

Prince:
A bit disoriented after being poured into the pond I looked around my new surroundings, I noticed more betta nearby and was wondering what to do when a pretty white female dropped in a few inches away from me. I instantly flared up and headed in her direction, hoping to show off my copper fins. I swam around her left side and watched dejectedly as she ran from me without so much as a second glance. I decided not to follow, and surveyed the surrounding area. Having never been in such a vast area, I began to explore.
Welcome to the role-play!
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #34 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
~~~Neptune~~~
Oh thank you, thank you for not eating me what's your name well I'll tell you my name I'm neptune the cobra guppy there was once a lot of my kind here until all you big meanies decided to either eat them or run them away from the paddy I was one of last few left behind and now you guys torture me like im some kind of animal well I am an animal uggh you get what I mean thanks for not eating me friends? I'll be your personal tour guide as long as you keep me safe deal?
"Oh, fine. What have I got to lose anyway? Do you always talk this much? Oh, the name's basta."
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:23 PM   #35 
jona31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
I glared at the other fish.

"I shall never team up with you, arrogant fool. I have had a better time in the single day that I've lived in this place then I ever had when I lived at the breeder's. You can do as you please, but count me out."

And I swam off in the opposite direction, gills flared.
goodbye and good luck
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:25 PM   #36 
jona31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
"Oh, fine. What have I got to lose anyway? Do you always talk this much? Oh, the name's basta."
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, oh and yes I do talk this much hey do you like bloodworms oh I love bloodworms whats your favorite color where are you from are you dangerous, oops sorry I talk a lot well what should we do first basta?
Old 06-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #37 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I sigh. This tiny fish was in danger with so many hungry fish, so how in the world could he talk about... favorite colors and bloodworms? I admit, I was grudgingly impressed. I needed to be careful though. How did I know he was trustworthy? " I guess we just try to stay away from other bettas. You had a pretty close call just now, lets not have a replay of that." As of now I didn't want get in a mess with other fish. I just wanted to sleep. "You say you know this place. How about finding a decent place to get some rest?"
Old 06-04-2013, 12:04 AM   #38 
jona31

Quote:
I sigh. This tiny fish was in danger with so many hungry fish, so how in the world could he talk about... favorite colors and bloodworms? I admit, I was grudgingly impressed. I needed to be careful though. How did I know he was trustworthy? " I guess we just try to stay away from other bettas. You had a pretty close call just now, lets not have a replay of that." As of now I didn't want get in a mess with other fish. I just wanted to sleep. "You say you know this place. How about finding a decent place to get some rest?"
OOH! OOH! I know the perfect place for us to stay no fish have been there for years so thats were I call home its a little cave off to northern side of the paddy oh it's so nice and has a great view of the paddy lets go *darts off super fast* hurry up slow poke
Old 06-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #39 
Happyhobbit

I cautiously follow neptune and try to keep up with him. It was like he had a sugar rush or something." Your going to have to slow down or-" Just then I rammed right into a copper crowntail. " AHEM", I said glaring at him and began to flare.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #40 
jona31

Quote:
I cautiously follow neptune and try to keep up with him. It was like he had a sugar rush or something." Your going to have to slow down or-" Just then I rammed right into a copper crowntail. " AHEM", I said glaring at him and began to flare.
Don't stop keep going he'll rip you to shreds if you even try anything leave him alone and swim away