Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #31 
Susukihotaru
Member
 
Susukihotaru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Biloxi, MS
Mind if I join?

Name:Yuki
Age (human years): 2
Breed: Splendens
Gender: Female
Tail type: double halfmoon
Color: white
Personality: friendly
Noteworthy: She is blind in her left eye

Name: Prince
Age (human years): 4 months
Breed: Splendens
Gender: male
Tail type: crowntail
Color: copper
Personality: inquisitive, and a show-off
Noteworthy: he would rather give up his territory than fight another male.

Yuki:
The sudden change in water sent my body into shock, I floated in place wondering what had happened. A human had scooped me into a cup and I thought I was being moved to a spawning tank like I had been many times before, but this wasn't right. Suddenly a flaring crowntail male appeared in front of me, coming from my left. Startled, I took a quick breath of air and dove away further into the pond to hide myself. Safe in my hiding spot I looked around and noticed that I was around more betta than I had initially thought. I carefully looked around and noticed that I had swam into a hiding spot very close to a purple and white female and a turquoise blue male, both veiltails. I sliently debated whether to flee again, or remain hiding.

Prince:
A bit disoriented after being poured into the pond I looked around my new surroundings, I noticed more betta nearby and was wondering what to do when a pretty white female dropped in a few inches away from me. I instantly flared up and headed in her direction, hoping to show off my copper fins. I swam around her left side and watched dejectedly as she ran from me without so much as a second glance. I decided not to follow, and surveyed the surrounding area. Having never been in such a vast area, I began to explore.
Susukihotaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #32 
Saphira101
Member
 
Saphira101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
I'm replying to olive

~~~Celestial~~~
Oh shut your fins you fool I know your already second guessing yourself on your power and weather or not you can take me, with our two cunning strengths lets wrangle up a team of brave fish and venture beyond this putrid place what do ya say team?
I glared at the other fish.

"I shall never team up with you, arrogant fool. I have had a better time in the single day that I've lived in this place then I ever had when I lived at the breeder's. You can do as you please, but count me out."

And I swam off in the opposite direction, gills flared.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #33 
Saphira101
Member
 
Saphira101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susukihotaru View Post
Mind if I join?

Name:Yuki
Age (human years): 2
Breed: Splendens
Gender: Female
Tail type: double halfmoon
Color: white
Personality: friendly
Noteworthy: She is blind in her left eye

Name: Prince
Age (human years): 4 months
Breed: Splendens
Gender: male
Tail type: crowntail
Color: copper
Personality: inquisitive, and a show-off
Noteworthy: he would rather give up his territory than fight another male.

Yuki:
The sudden change in water sent my body into shock, I floated in place wondering what had happened. A human had scooped me into a cup and I thought I was being moved to a spawning tank like I had been many times before, but this wasn't right. Suddenly a flaring crowntail male appeared in front of me, coming from my left. Startled, I took a quick breath of air and dove away further into the pond to hide myself. Safe in my hiding spot I looked around and noticed that I was around more betta than I had initially thought. I carefully looked around and noticed that I had swam into a hiding spot very close to a purple and white female and a turquoise blue male, both veiltails. I sliently debated whether to flee again, or remain hiding.

Prince:
A bit disoriented after being poured into the pond I looked around my new surroundings, I noticed more betta nearby and was wondering what to do when a pretty white female dropped in a few inches away from me. I instantly flared up and headed in her direction, hoping to show off my copper fins. I swam around her left side and watched dejectedly as she ran from me without so much as a second glance. I decided not to follow, and surveyed the surrounding area. Having never been in such a vast area, I began to explore.
Welcome to the role-play!
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #34 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
~~~Neptune~~~
Oh thank you, thank you for not eating me what's your name well I'll tell you my name I'm neptune the cobra guppy there was once a lot of my kind here until all you big meanies decided to either eat them or run them away from the paddy I was one of last few left behind and now you guys torture me like im some kind of animal well I am an animal uggh you get what I mean thanks for not eating me friends? I'll be your personal tour guide as long as you keep me safe deal?
"Oh, fine. What have I got to lose anyway? Do you always talk this much? Oh, the name's basta."
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:23 PM   #35 
jona31
Member
 
jona31's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vancouver BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
I glared at the other fish.

"I shall never team up with you, arrogant fool. I have had a better time in the single day that I've lived in this place then I ever had when I lived at the breeder's. You can do as you please, but count me out."

And I swam off in the opposite direction, gills flared.
goodbye and good luck
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:25 PM   #36 
jona31
Member
 
jona31's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vancouver BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
"Oh, fine. What have I got to lose anyway? Do you always talk this much? Oh, the name's basta."
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, oh and yes I do talk this much hey do you like bloodworms oh I love bloodworms whats your favorite color where are you from are you dangerous, oops sorry I talk a lot well what should we do first basta?
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #37 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I sigh. This tiny fish was in danger with so many hungry fish, so how in the world could he talk about... favorite colors and bloodworms? I admit, I was grudgingly impressed. I needed to be careful though. How did I know he was trustworthy? " I guess we just try to stay away from other bettas. You had a pretty close call just now, lets not have a replay of that." As of now I didn't want get in a mess with other fish. I just wanted to sleep. "You say you know this place. How about finding a decent place to get some rest?"
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:04 AM   #38 
jona31
Member
 
jona31's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vancouver BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
I sigh. This tiny fish was in danger with so many hungry fish, so how in the world could he talk about... favorite colors and bloodworms? I admit, I was grudgingly impressed. I needed to be careful though. How did I know he was trustworthy? " I guess we just try to stay away from other bettas. You had a pretty close call just now, lets not have a replay of that." As of now I didn't want get in a mess with other fish. I just wanted to sleep. "You say you know this place. How about finding a decent place to get some rest?"
OOH! OOH! I know the perfect place for us to stay no fish have been there for years so thats were I call home its a little cave off to northern side of the paddy oh it's so nice and has a great view of the paddy lets go *darts off super fast* hurry up slow poke
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #39 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I cautiously follow neptune and try to keep up with him. It was like he had a sugar rush or something." Your going to have to slow down or-" Just then I rammed right into a copper crowntail. " AHEM", I said glaring at him and began to flare.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #40 
jona31
Member
 
jona31's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vancouver BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
I cautiously follow neptune and try to keep up with him. It was like he had a sugar rush or something." Your going to have to slow down or-" Just then I rammed right into a copper crowntail. " AHEM", I said glaring at him and began to flare.
Don't stop keep going he'll rip you to shreds if you even try anything leave him alone and swim away
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betta RP : The official Betta roleplay frogipoi Betta Chat 470 12-21-2010 12:25 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.