Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #31 
shimagoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Well good luck with them. I only ever buy marbles, and the crazier the colour the better haha.

Who knows, you may get some really nice fish out the first crossing as you never know what sort of genetics have been passed onto your pair until you spawn them.
im already excited seeing how much his color has developed. he was pretty snow white at first and seems to be getting more and more powdered blue. regardless, theres going to be something fun in there!
shimagoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #32 
Mahsfish

Problem breeding and showing marbles is that they have to be ready at the exact moment. Cause in just week the colours could change and not be for show anymore.

That's why the crazy fancies are no for show. They have so many layers and colours and are so unpredictable.
Mahsfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #33 
shimagoma

bam! showed him the female tonight again and he was much more well rested! gave me a good flair for measure :)

the curve is still there, but hes got a little bit less of it when hes trying harder
Old 06-05-2013, 12:25 AM   #34 
Mahsfish

Okay caudal look better now. But still rounded and a bit odd shaped. Dorsal and ventrals look good. Anal is rounded and the point thou
Mahsfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:54 AM   #35 
shimagoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahsfish View Post
Okay caudal look better now. But still rounded and a bit odd shaped. Dorsal and ventrals look good. Anal is rounded and the point thou
yup, hes got those soft edges but with hope the female might clear some of those up, I was happier with the caudial and hope that most of the flaring faults, are my faults at getting him "pumped" lol