Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #1 
kimt

I'm such a proud betta mom :)

I moved two of my bettas yesterday. Moved my giant out of his 2.5 gallon tank into a 10 gallon. (He was a mother's day gift and I wasn't prepared for him, hence why he was in such a small tank, it was all I had) Since his tank was empty, I moved my rescue betta out of the 1 gallon hospital tank into the 2.5 gallon. Both seem to be very pleased with their upgrades. I came home tonight and they were both busy working on bubble nests. Neither of them has ever made one before. Meanwhile, my elephant ear in my avatar is working on the taj mahal of bubble nests. He works at it like it's his job, lol.
kimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:30 AM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Awww so adorable! I really want a Giant some day, although one of my females could certainly have Giant blood in her, she's huge compared to my other ladies

But that's adorable! My boy Jarvis seemed eternally grateful when I brought him home (he was in a tank with 2 other males who the lady didn't know where males because they were plakats) so he also had the equivalent to the Pyramids of Giza bubble nests XD it was great until I had to destroy it for a water change, he hasn't made one since but that's okay, I know he's happy still ^^
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote