Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Spawn Logs
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #101 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish4coner View Post
These guys are doing great and showing colors. I appear to have a powdery blue fin color on many of them, while some seem to be growing like "dad" in the white--but could also not be showing their colors yet. I am now feeding daphnia (live) and just bbs/daphnia mixtures. I do still treat during the day with MW/WW/BW as well.

Attachment 144058

Attachment 144042

Attachment 144050

As I type this, I have my 3rd and final spawn, before I rehome my domestics. I will do a spawn log now. This will be my last spawn for my domestics as, I am going to be doing all wilds now--lost my job and, I have to do what is best for the fish, as well as feeling to be a part of helping keeping the rare species going. I posted on the classified section if anyone is interested in my domestics.
Awwww...this breaks my heart. </3

Buuuut. The fry look so cute!!!
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #102 
wish4coner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
Awwww...this breaks my heart. </3

Buuuut. The fry look so cute!!!
Yeah, it kinda was a shocker, but it wasn't. Horrible company that did things very illegal and, I refused..so they nicely let me go "had me resign". But, I am at peace and I believe God has a purpose so, am doing good with it.

I know, also that, I want to do just wilds so, I want good homes for my fish. They are so pampered..lol

TY for your kindness. :)
wish4coner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #103 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Yeah, it kinda was a shocker, but it wasn't. Horrible company that did things very illegal and, I refused..so they nicely let me go "had me resign". But, I am at peace and I believe God has a purpose so, am doing good with it.

I know, also that, I want to do just wilds so, I want good homes for my fish. They are so pampered..lol

TY for your kindness. :)
OMG PM me the company name!!!! I don't like dealing with companies like that. >.<

I'll go take a look through your fishies.

At least you'll still have the wilds. (:
Old 06-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #104 
wish4coner

I would but, with my luck, They'd get a lawyer after me! lol Trust me...I've learned enough about the field of Developmental Disabilities to know that, when my own children are old enough, I will be owner of the place and NOT put them into another company's hands.

Now, I am a wild woman (breeding wilds)..lol
Old 06-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #105 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
I would but, with my luck, They'd get a lawyer after me! lol Trust me...I've learned enough about the field of Developmental Disabilities to know that, when my own children are old enough, I will be owner of the place and NOT put them into another company's hands.

Now, I am a wild woman (breeding wilds)..lol
All I have to say, if I would've contacted a lawyer already. You have a heart of gold. Lol.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:43 AM   #106 
wish4coner

8 weeks, 2 days (horrible pics but shows colors)

Fry are growing well and still active with no losses. They are now eating live daphnia, as well as a combination of beefheart/spirulina/grindal worms/mw/glassworms. They are growing very well and fins are coming in fully.

I have only a cheap camera phone so, my pictures are not clear. However, it shows the colors, if you look closely. Many are the blue-blue/green color while others, when looked at close up are more coppery with a slight pinkish tint.

They will be glassed up and ready for sale by next month. I am very pleased with the progress thus far.

Name:  FryJune19batch1.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  21.7 KB
Attached Images

Last edited by wish4coner; 06-19-2013 at 12:46 AM. Reason: picture entered twice.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #107 
Hadoken Kitty

Sounds so pretty! How are the fins/ scales looking?

Can't wait to see single fish pics!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #108 
jadaBlu

I am sorry about your job I definitely can relate. PM me when they mature I might want a male. Also if you have culls you would consider rehoming that are in good health but just have undesirable traits to continue in your breeding program please contact me as well. I am not a breeder so they would not be bred. Goldfishies sent me some females that were not going continue in his line via priority mail I paid shipping. The fish are happy and headed to my sorority.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote