Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #1 
carlos puron

Smile for those wondering about the fluval chi

For those wondering about the fluval chi for your betta I have two of them in my living room in one I have a veiltale and in the other one a halfmoon double tail fish were a gift from a friend who actually breeds them so I got them since they were babies I'm bringing you a picture of each one in one I have gravel river rocks and only one natural plant I always cover the fountain with the little basket to avoid heavy water flow on the other one I decided to add sand instead of gravel is sand for freshwater not from the beach I have anuvias but small version and in the basket inside is an ornament that I got at amazon so enjoy
Attached Images

carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #2 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Those are both great looking! I have one, and my betta loves it. The one with the anubias looks really nice, and I love that vine-like thing coming out of the first one's filter box.

It looks like you should get a heater, though. Bettas are tropical fish and like their water to be 76-86 degrees.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #3 
carlos puron

I have on both the one with the vine thing you can see it on the right the other one is hiding behind the filter it's smaller but I couldn't find one for the other tank I do maintenance every week my friend told me all that they been living happy in those I'm looking to do a planted one but un the fluval edge I'll post some pictures if I do it can you share some pictures of yours? So people can have more ideas for theirs
Old 06-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #4 
carlos puron

I just got a New one and it's in the cycling process I still missing the heater and thermometer what do you think any suggestions something to add or remove
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2013, 10:41 PM   #5 
carlos puron

My tanks
Attached Images