Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2009, 11:25 AM   #21 
ScentedLove

I can picture you Kim LOL informing all the people!
ScentedLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:31 AM   #22 
Kim

Oh yes, you know I would!
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #23 
ScentedLove

LOl i know you would Kim ;] I can't find any good females that speak to me for my sorority tank and its all set up ;[
ScentedLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:39 PM   #24 
Wed

i kinda of found one yesturday..or atleast a store with an employee or manager that actually cared about bettas!

i went to this fish and reptile store to try to ask what could be wrong with my betta and when i went inside jus to check it out first i saw the bettas and they were PERFECT! no dirty water, no food left inside, no FIN ROT, jus healthy as i've ever seen any in pet stores. Anyways I started talking to the mananger maybe about my bettas problem and he told me what to do what medicine to buy how to give it to my betta and that if in 2 weeks he wasnt look any better to bring him in and he'd take a look at him :)

i walked out feeling SO reassured. he'll be seeing alot of me there from now on bahaha forget petsmart and petco! he even gave me 2 dollars off the medicine i bought :D
Wed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #25 
TianTian

Kinda like this, guys? :)
TianTian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #26 
ifish

people who use this fourm should be hierd if therei n the area and that sounds like a great idea and the store name could be betta island lol just a thought
ifish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 04:27 PM   #27 
Vikki81207

that looks awesome Tian Tian
Vikki81207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #28 
Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScentedLove View Post
LOl i know you would Kim ;] I can't find any good females that speak to me for my sorority tank and its all set up ;[
I find that the females tend to be really shy in the store but show their true personalities at home....both my girlies were like that anyway .

Tian Tian- oooo...yes. Except I'd have little plants in my containers- yup I always have to be one step above the competition .
Old 08-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #29 
Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wed View Post
i kinda of found one yesturday..or atleast a store with an employee or manager that actually cared about bettas!

i went to this fish and reptile store to try to ask what could be wrong with my betta and when i went inside jus to check it out first i saw the bettas and they were PERFECT! no dirty water, no food left inside, no FIN ROT, jus healthy as i've ever seen any in pet stores. Anyways I started talking to the mananger maybe about my bettas problem and he told me what to do what medicine to buy how to give it to my betta and that if in 2 weeks he wasnt look any better to bring him in and he'd take a look at him :)

i walked out feeling SO reassured. he'll be seeing alot of me there from now on bahaha forget petsmart and petco! he even gave me 2 dollars off the medicine i bought :D
Wow, that's amazing! I've only seen one guy who was actually an aquarium hobbist working at a pet store.