Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #31 
ANHEL123

Yes LittleBlueFishlest i agree it definitely more accurate to pre mix it first. I would do it the same way:)
Happyhobbit give us an update please.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #32 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Last Update: Minerva must have passed away during the night. I did what you guys said(espom salt treatment, frequent water changes) but maybe the damage I put on her from too much water conditioner was already done or I did something wrong. I guess she starved to death/ or from constipation... thank you so much for the feedback though. I gave it my best shot.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:09 PM   #33 
ANHEL123

Sorry for your loss. Don't get discourage though, we all went through that. You did everything you could to help her. And i saw your last post that you just made, you didn't do anything wrong. Bettas get sick just like a human being . And you always get a chance to buy sick betta in the store. So i think she was sick to begin with. Sometimes we can't help them but at least she was loved and in the clean water which is more that she would get in the store. I hope you will rescue another betta. Just make sure you disinfect the tank and everything in the tank. Let us know if you need any instructions on the disinfection.
And when you go to the store try to check a betta for any sign of the disease before you boy it. Let us know if you need help , we can give you a few tips on the symptoms to check for when you buy a betta.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote