Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #1 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Talking Bird RP!!

Well, since Saphira101 has made a Betta RP... I have NO idea why... but I've decided to make a bird RP in the "Finless Friends" section. But unlike Saphira's RP, I've decided to limit your characters to 2, so you can only make 2 characters per person. and we'll decide on the topic when we start. when we get 3 people on the RP, we can start! And here's the form, I'll join later!!

Name:
Any deformites/disorders:
Breed:
Personality:
Any extra details:
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #2 
Saphira101

Woohoo! I feel like.. I've started a trend or something! I am SO joining!!!

Name: Skye
Color: violet
Any deformites/disorders: nope
Breed: Budgerigar
Personality: Thoughtful, kind, smart, rescourceful, cheerful.
Any extra details: Nope. :)
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #3 
Silverbeam

Ok! :D I'll join!
Name: Melody
Color: blue and green
Any deformities/disorders: N/A
Breed: Humming bird
Personality: Sweet, happy, emotional, kind, light-hearted, loving/lovable, creative
Any extra details: Loves art and music (<-- this was random O_O)
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #4 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbeam View Post
Ok! :D I'll join!
Name: Melody
Color: blue and green
Any deformities/disorders: N/A
Breed: Humming bird
Personality: Sweet, happy, emotional, kind, light-hearted, loving/lovable, creative
Any extra details: Loves art and music (<-- this was random O_O)
Oh wow, I only thought about doing domestic birds! I'll make a hummingbird too, if you don't mind Silverbeam. :)

Name: Mo
Color: Like this:

Any deformities/disorders: Nope.
Breed: Ruby-throated hummingbird
Personality: Kind, passionate, slightly shy.
Any extra details: Nope. :)
Old 06-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #5 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I'm going to join as well :)

Name: Mist
Color: white
Any deformites/disorders: has one paralyzed foot, the other one is fine. tho its hard to perch.

Breed: Pacific parrotlet
Personality: cheery, kind, loves to fly
Any extra details: has had a paralyzed foot from birth. (and Mist is female)

Alright. I think we have enough! topic ideas, anyone?
Old 06-15-2013, 09:22 AM   #6 
Little Leaf

Oh, and I forgot- here's a pic of what Mist (may) look like:

Old 06-15-2013, 12:57 PM   #7 
Saphira101

Okay, do maybe the domestic birds run away from their owners, and then they meet the wild ones?
Old 06-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #8 
Little Leaf

OK! cause their owners are abusive? :S

I think it's a good topic- LET'S START!
Old 06-15-2013, 01:16 PM   #9 
Saphira101

~~~Skye~~~
My stiff feet ached as I sat on the perches that were all the same width. You're not supposed to do this with birds, but of course the ignorant owner wouldn't know. He'd never bothered to research anything that had to do with me. I coughed loudly. I wished that he'd at least clean my cage occasionally. I was thirsty, and hopped over to my water dish. It was nearly empty, and was growing some weird green slime that I could only assume was algae. I hopped over to my food dish, which was full of nut and seed hulls. My owner never gave me any vegetables, which us budgies need in order to stay healthy. I wished that I could just leave this dratted place. To my surprise, an opportunity presented itself that very night. My owner was pouring a few seeds over the hulls in my dish, and had the cage door open wide. In a burst of speed, I flew from the cage and launched myself out an open window. I breathed the fresh air, and then used the last of my energy to fly as far as I possibly could away from the wretched place. Miles and miles and miles away, in some weird forest, I landed in a willow tree and tucked my head under my wing and fell asleep.

EDIT: I will RP Mo later. :)
Old 06-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #10 
Little Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
~~~Skye~~~
My stiff feet ached as I sat on the perches that were all the same width. You're not supposed to do this with birds, but of course the ignorant owner wouldn't know. He'd never bothered to research anything that had to do with me. I coughed loudly. I wished that he'd at least clean my cage occasionally. I was thirsty, and hopped over to my water dish. It was nearly empty, and was growing some weird green slime that I could only assume was algae. I hopped over to my food dish, which was full of nut and seed hulls. My owner never gave me any vegetables, which us budgies need in order to stay healthy. I wished that I could just leave this dratted place. To my surprise, an opportunity presented itself that very night. My owner was pouring a few seeds over the hulls in my dish, and had the cage door open wide. In a burst of speed, I flew from the cage and launched myself out an open window. I breathed the fresh air, and then used the last of my energy to fly as far as I possibly could away from the wretched place. Miles and miles and miles away, in some weird forest, I landed in a willow tree and tucked my head under my wing and fell asleep.

EDIT: I will RP Mo later. :)
~Mist~

I stare outside... my new owner has seriously neglected me. I haven't had any food or water for the past week. and my cage is WAAAY too small! Just then, I see my owner arrive, he opens the cage and inserts his hand in. I peck and bite it fiercely until he cries out and runs away. But there was one thing. he forgot to close the cage door! it's now or never. I think. I fly out of the cage bravely and head through the window- but it wasn't open... however, I still crash through, and fly toward a nearby forest. I perch on one of the trees there and feel someone beside me. it was a budgie, sleeping soundly. I wait patiently for the budgie to awaken.