Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #11 
Saphira101

~~~Skye~~~
I feel a presence beside me, and force myself awake. Is it another human? Thankfully, no. It's a white parrotlet.
"Uh, hi..." I say groggily. "I'm Skye."
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #12 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist~

"Hi." I greet the budgie. "I'm Mist. Nice to meet you." I stretch out my left wing in greeting (as i did in my homeland, the Forestsong Kingdom), and find a piece of glass stuck inside it, glistened with blood. Somehow, I don't feel any pain, but it's there.

(PS. I couldn't think of anything else other than Forestsong Kingdom. Sorry I copied you, Silverbeam.)

Last edited by Little Leaf; 06-15-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 03:43 PM   #13 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Can I join? I see Silverbeam did a non-domestic birdie so I guess I can do that. I don't know a lot of domestic birds besides parrots,canaries, and zebra finches.

Name: Albert
Color: greyish brownish...?
Any deformites/disorders:
Breed: Mourning dove
Personality: curious, eager to please
Any extra details: eh, not really.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #14 
Silverbeam

Melody... We know it was you. Be gone forever! You don't deserve what you've been blessed with! You piece of feathered trash! Emilyn, you too? Noooo! You have to believe me!!!

I wake up to see a purple mob fly into the tree I was sleeping in. And not very soon after a white parrot flies in too. They starts talking and I catch their names, Skye and Mist... Hmm. I watching them as quietly as I think about my days with the Forestsong Kingdom, I feel a great pain in my chest and my eyes fill with tears. Us, hummingbirds were always pretty high royalty. My mother was the Aunt of the princess. I sigh. I realize that Skye and Mist are staring at me. I forget I start humming when I'm stressed or sad about something. I sigh and blush nervously.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #15 
Silverbeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
~Mist~

"Hi." I greet the budgie. "I'm Mist. Nice to meet you." I stretch out my left wing in greeting (as i did in my homeland, the Forestsong Kingdom), and find a piece of glass stuck inside it, glistened with blood. Somehow, I don't feel any pain, but it's there.

(PS. I couldn't think of anything else other than Forestsong Kingdom. Sorry I copied you, Silverbeam.)
That's fine but can I please please please please make a character that's the princess of the kingdom???! :D :D :D
Old 06-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #16 
Silverbeam

Picture of melody :3
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #17 
Silverbeam

Well, I'm making a princess anyway...
Name: Princess Riversong
Color: Babyblue, white, and grey
Breed: Hummingbird! (:)) I love humming birds if you can't tell xD)
Personality: Quiet, Kind, and Slightly shy. Very loyal
Extra stuff: Princess of Forestsong kingdom
Old 06-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #18 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Albert:
I happily slurp up a worm, then continue to search for extra for my flock. I watch as another member of our flock grabs a fat worm. darn! Why didn't i grab a nice fat juicy one like that?! My flock would have been impressed... maybe even let me eat with them! I sigh sadly, wondering if they even notice I'm not home yet.Suddenly I catch sight of a purple Budgerigar, a white parrotlet, and a blue and green hummingbird. Whoa! That's a strange combo, I think and curiously fly over to them. " Hi there," I say cheerfully." Wanna worm? They're fresh!" I say excitedly. For some reason the hummingbird doesn't look to keen on the idea of eating a worm, though I have no idea why.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:51 PM   #19 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist~

I start to look around uncomfortably, unsure of what to do next. Suddenly, in a heartbeat, I start to feel extremely dizzy... I nearly fall off of the branch... and my body starts to feel hot. I don't think I can keep my balance...
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #20 
Silverbeam

~~~Melody~~~
It looks like they're about to say something when a greyish-brown dove flies over to us babbling excitedly about fresh worms. Eck! I shake my head in disgust, only sweet sweet nectar for me! I look over at Mist, who is starting to look a little woozy. "Hey are you-" And she falls out of the tree... While the other two look a little stunned I race after her. Of course I'm faster than these three bird so I catch up to her and stick my head under her back. I may be faster but... I'm definitely not as strong. I struggle as push her upward. "Umm... Uh, guys? I need. A little," my breathing is getting heavier, "help!" It looks like that snapped 'em back to reality, "Oh! Oh yeah," Skye mumbles and the dove just follows. They take her off my shoulders and lay her down on a thicker branch closer to the trunk of the tree. "Thanks," I stop to a shuddering breath in, "guys... I think, I'll just take a little..." I fly really unbalanced down to the little flower meadow that starts are the base of the tree. I land in a small thud in the flowers and fall asleep. I hum quietly to myself while taking my little nap. They can handle Mist now. If I hear anything bad, I can always speed my way up there...