Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #21 
Silverbeam

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
Oh wow, I only thought about doing domestic birds! I'll make a hummingbird too, if you don't mind Silverbeam. :)

Name: Mo
Color: Like this:

Any deformities/disorders: Nope.
Breed: Ruby-throated hummingbird
Personality: Kind, passionate, slightly shy.
Any extra details: Nope. :)
Of course I don't mind! I love hummingbirds!
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:16 PM   #22 
Saphira101

~~~Mo~~~
I fly over a meadow, snatching up gnats and fruit flies. Nectar isn't the only thing hummingbirds eat! I suddenly spot a beautiful blue and green hummingbird in the grass. I fly down to it.

"Are you okay?" I ask gently.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:10 AM   #23 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Albert~~~
Suddenly the white parrotlet starts to fall out of the tree. Is she doing that on purpose? "Oooh! Cool! Can I try?" I say. I wonder if it's a trick that they learned? The humming bird is helping her up, but failing miserably." Oh. Maybe that wasn't a trick." I say. I help the other bird get the parrotlet to another branch. She looks at me gratefully and I return it happily. " how did you guys get here? Don't you have a flock? Oh, I know! Are you one of those who don't have one? You should come with me! I can show you my flock... they don't really like me but I am sure they will warm up to me one of these days! Anyway, i've never seen anything like you guys before. Except for the parrotlet and the hummingbird. You see hummingbirds around occasionally. I saw a parrotlet in a human glass force field once, after I almost bumped into it. So, what's your name! Mine's albert. Not al, I hate nicknames, don't you?"
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #24 
rubinthebetta

Name: Treebeak
Color:Name:  image.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  38.7 KB
Breed: Blue Jay
Extra details: a wild bird who is very tough and protective. She was the princess of Oaksong Kingdom until the kingdom was destroyed in a forest fire and everyone scattered.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #25 
rubinthebetta

I gaze at the little group below me and I wonder what kingdom hey come from. I have seen many hummingbirds, but I have only seen parrots and budgies once, when my mother showed me the world I was to rule. We passed over a human village and I saw a human taking care of a parrot and a budgie. They seemed very pampered. I have always been confused by domestics birds. Why have the humans locked them in their cages? Why don't they get their own food? What is so important that they stay? When I asked my mother, she only told me that was the life they chose.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:01 PM   #26 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Mist~

I open my eyes and look around. Ugh... What happened? I remember feeling hot and dizzy... and after that, I had a vision. A vision of Forestsong being attacked by huge, black, corrupt-looking birds. I reflect back on the days I've been in Forestsong... Nope... No bird ever attacked. Maybe it's a vision of the future...? I wonder...
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #27 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Albert~~~
The white parrotlet opens her eyes. " Oh yay, your awake!" I chirp. Can I get anything for you? What about a nice bug? Caterpillars are nice, but you need to be careful with those... Hey are you ok? You look scared! I never get scared! Nope, never!" Oops, I think I just told them a lie... I get scared a lot. It couldn't hurt though, right? It's better that they like me and think I'm brave anyway.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #28 
Silverbeam

~~~Melody~~~
"La! Laladeedum!" I sing. "La! Laladeedum!" The baby birds echo. "Wonderful!" I exclaim, "You all have the most beautiful voices!" I smile, when Sapphire, a young blue bird walks over to me looking troubles, "But, Melody! You have the most beautiful voice! That's why you teach us! Oh oh, and you have a pretty smile!" She says firmly. I laugh, "You're a bunch of flatterers!"

"Are you ok?" A green and redish hummingbird is standing above me. "Huh?" I hum slightly recovering from my dream. I miss my days as the music teacher in the Forestsong Kingdom. I sigh, thinking of the parties I would sing at, the recitals the children I taught sung at... Then I realize I humming again and the bird watching me is giving me weird looks. "Oh!" I exclaim and blush. "Sorry 'bout that... And uh, yeah, I'm fine, just took a nap. I'm Melody, by the way."
Old 06-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #29 
Silverbeam

~~~Princess Riversong~~~
I hear a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I ask. "It's me, Flit." I hear my maid, and best friend, Flitter say. I sigh, "Come in." She comes in and sits next to me on my bed. "Hey Riv, I still can't believe it's almost been two years and you haven't said a thing to your father. You haven't even left your room!" She exclaims. "He had no right! She was innocent! He didn't even listen to me! You know that Mel was our best friend and my cousin, nonetheless!!!" I exclaim angrily. I sigh and shake my head, as Flit wraps a wing around me, I put a head on her shoulder. Two years back my dad had my cousin banned from the kingdom thinking she committed a serious crime, she hadn't I knew who did, he didn't believe me. I haven't talked to him since. I might never talk to him again. I don't know...
Old 06-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #30 
Silverbeam

---Quick edit---
Melody is now 4 years old. (<-- I wanted to change that)