Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #1 
Mo

Brine Shrimp Eggs, Atisons, and more for sale!

Hey guys! I just wanted you to know I have a few items up for sale today. I have 2.2 ounces of Brine Shrimp eggs which lasts a REALLY long time, Atisons Betta Food, and about a pound of Rick Caputos black gold, another great food used by great breeders like black water Betta with some freeze dried worms and atisons Betta PRO mixed in. Prices for these items are listed below

2.2 ounces of Grade A Brine Shrimp eggs - 6.50 with free shipping

Pound of Rick Caputos Black Gold - 12.50 with free shipping

Atisons Betta food (I have many so just tell me how many you want - 7.50 per container and shipping will vary depending on the quantity but if you get
1 atisons there's free shipping. Just ask about the price and we'll work something out

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  25.1 KB

Last edited by Mo; 06-19-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #2 
whatsupyall

Mo you should come back to betta breeding. It was always a pleasure to see your fish.
whatsupyall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #3 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Do you ship to Canada?
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #4 
Mo

I can try but shipping costs would be a bit more expensive. I can give you quotes if you're like. All I need is a zip code. Thanks whatsupyall. I might get back into breeding, but its too much drama and stress. There's always something going on between breeders...
Old 06-20-2013, 12:06 AM   #5 
jadaBlu

If the Atisons Betta Food is the type that is fish based (which I assume it is) and the expiration is period is awhile off I am interested. I have only been able to find a variety that is more grain based.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:44 AM   #6 
peachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadaBlu View Post
If the Atisons Betta Food is the type that is fish based (which I assume it is) and the expiration is period is awhile off I am interested. I have only been able to find a variety that is more grain based.
Atison's Betta Pro

Description:
Ocean Nutritionís Atison Betta Pro is highly regarded among Betta splendens keepers. In the aquatic food business of today, aquarists are spoiled for choice. Out of the multitude of generic feeds, many have been specially tailored for specific fauna, and the Betta Pro is one of them.

Ingredients
Pure brine shrimp embryos | wheat flour | vitamins (stabilized ascorbic acid, vitamin E supplement, niacin | thiamine mononitrate | folic acid | calcium pantothenate | riboflavin | menadione sodium bisulfate complex | Vitamin A acetate | pyridoxine HCL | Vitamin B12 supplement | Vitamin D3 supplement, biotin) and preservatives (calcium propionate, ethoxyquin).

It is one of the good betta foods.

Also good -
New Life Spectrum Betta Pellets

Description:
New Life Spectrum Thera-A Regular Formula is a hormone-free, color enhancing formula. The non-medicated anti-parasitic formula helps fend off parasites. An excellent diet for newly acquired fish and brood stock. Formulated for all types of omnivore, herbivore and carnivore tropical fish. Spectrum food is made with high-quality easily digestible krill and herring protein with all-natural color-enhancing ingredients for a balanced diet that boosts immune system function and enhances the full spectrum of your fish's color.

With the belief that all fish require a complete and fully balanced varied diet, New Life also contains algae meal, that consists of seaweed, kelp, and haematococcus pluvialis (a micro algae), a premium grade of natural spirulina, as well as a fruit and vegetable extract that consists of spinach, red and green cabbage, peas, broccoli, red pepper, zucchini, tomato, kiwi, apricot, pear, mango, apple, papaya, and peach.

Our premium line of fish food is made in the USA, in an FDA approved state-of-the-art facility. All of the ingredients used in New Life Spectrum premium fish foods are thoroughly analyzed and certified, ensuring only the highest grade of quality and purity in each and every container of our food.

Ingredients:
Whole Antarctic krill meal, whole herring meal, whole wheat flour, algae meal, garlic, soybean isolate, beta carotene, spirulina, vegetable and fruit extract (spinach, red and green cabbage, pea, broccoli, zucchini, tomato, red bell pepper, kiwi, apricot, pear, mango, apple, papaya, peach), vitamin a acetate, DL alphatocophero (E), d-activated animal sterol (D3), vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydro-chloride, calcium pantothenate, L-ascorby-2-polyphosphate (stable C), choline chloride, copper proteinate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, cobalt sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate.
peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:04 AM   #7 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

What's in the black gold?
Old 06-20-2013, 10:43 AM   #8 
Mo

I just emailed the guy asking him :)
Old 06-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #9 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Thanks! Apparently it's really good, I am just curious as to what is in it...
Old 06-20-2013, 10:21 PM   #10 
Mo

unfortunately hes under a contract where he cant. it was the only way he could hes US rights, sorry