Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-31-2013, 09:42 AM   #101 
sareena79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyewillow View Post
If anyone wants my personal email to stay in touch, just PM me, I'll be more than happy to give you the information.

I've been accused of being the reason that people won't post on here, and far be it from me to stand in the way of someone's fish getting help.
ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME???? Dont u dare believe that, I have only known u (on here) a short time and u have been so awesome. Im not sure what I missed as I have been away from my computer the last day or so but I refuse to believe that if there was any sort of problem that u were at the root of it. I hope u reconsider leaving the forum....and if u do u have my email from my plush order (which I will be ordering another soon!)
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:19 AM   #102 
Whittni

@Skyewillow-That is a little ridiculous. The only reason people won't post in the forum would be due to trafficking issues. Most of the time a betta or two is purchased for temporary endorphins and responsibility for someone's kids who end up not caring for their pet and keep it in a cold, unheated bowl that's a half gallon and split in two. They can't have their minds changed, the fish were a cheap alternative to something else that would do damage to home, like a leaky bladder cat. They don't care about the fish after a while, I know because I watched people I know do it. While I do hope they are happy, and would love to have there fish for a while, they are only here for until their fish dies. POOF. You are not the problem, pardon I hate this phrase so much, "it's society." Anyone who has a problem with you or anyone else needs to change, you are yourself and should stay that way.

Please don't let trolling people hurt your feelings or tell you what you're doing. You are in control of you and nobody else can change that or you. Except a husband or wife, they can change you a little.

Last edited by Whittni; 05-31-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Whittni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #103 
justmel

See Skye, no one wants you to go! You are a great addition to this forum and we are loosing to many good, contributing members because of a few members with big mouths. Block those few and don't leave us, we want you here!
justmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:17 AM   #104 
AyalaCookiejar

And if this has anything to do with the thread on tank mates, I don't think you were in the wrong at all. (Actually, if anyone is scaring off new members, it's the ones jumping in and starting arguments on threads and accusing others of things).

Also, misunderstandings happen all the time just because we communicate here through text and not spoken word, so if people just quickly skim through your posts and miss the point, that's their problem. I can promise you that the only thing you need to worry about scaring new members off is rude language and picking fights with everyone all over the forum which you don't.

And I, for one, would miss you and all of your talent.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:33 PM   #105 
Skyewillow

It's been numerous things that I've seen cruising around here, also things that are going on in my personal life, the combination of the two makes me want to just cut some of the sources of anxiety out of my life.

Although I am getting impatient waiting for yours and Wildbetta's fleece to arrive, I want to get your plushes done! ^_^
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:37 PM   #106 
Skyewillow

Made this guy last night to burn off some stress. Popeye's biopsy results came back, and he has a mildly aggressive form of Cancer, and my child support payment got messed up, so the state took 2/3's of it, leaving me $100 to get the bills paid (thank the powers that be for Mike's job!). I was a little flustered from just working on orders lately, so I took a moment to do something for myself.

Jackalope for sale to good home! He's $18 (that includes shipping)

Old 06-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #107 
Fenghuang

The plushies I ordered from Skye came in the mail today. Here are some of them.

Asriel:

Ares (The fabric's more green, the camera just doesn't pick it up.):

Ari:

Goldie (Memorial plush of all the fish I had in my childhood...I sketch what I wanted--a ryukin because most of my fish were goldfish--and Skye turned it into a plush. The photo is Skye's because it shows her pattern the best.):

Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #108 
sareena79

those are all really great!!! love the kitty cat and goldfish the best tho :)
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #109 
Skyewillow

I can't catch that green either, Feng, not even with the camera! >_>

I'm glad you like them though!
Old 06-20-2013, 02:39 AM   #110 
Skyewillow

Notice for anyone awaiting plushes from me:

I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things, between a nasty bout of depression, and severe migraines that leave me pretty much useless for more than feeding my son and using the bathroom, I've been feeling pretty rotten and unmotivated. I also haven't been as active here as I was before because of it.

I just want everyone to know that I haven't forgotten about you, your plushes WILL be done, I just can't promise a timeline at the moment, as my physical and mental health is causing me some trouble.

Thank you for your patience.