Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-20-2013, 10:44 AM   #9571 
Betta Bonnie

One of my 7 Betta's home, his name is Buddha
Attached Images

Betta Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #9572 
keepsmiling

A table lamp is fine forever. Just get a 13 wt CFL cool white bulb.
keepsmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #9573 
Betta Bonnie

Chang's home
Attached Images

Betta Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:18 PM   #9574 
LilFins

Name:  DSC00333_zpsb3fa5417.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  57.2 KB Upgraded my little guy to a 5.5 gal. I'm kind of diggin' the way it turned out! I just wish my camera took better pic

Last edited by LilFins; 06-20-2013 at 05:25 PM.
LilFins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #9575 
RowdyBetta

Lilfins, your tank is beautiful! ^^ I love planted tanks; just bought a water wisteria today and may add more to my own later on.
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #9576 
RowdyBetta

Cirrus's Critter Keeper

This is Cirrus's 5 gal critter keeper, redone. Not much but I'm working on it. I REALLY want java moss xD. The new Marina i25 filter is behind the driftwood; I used the fake flowers to baffle the output.

Terrible pic from my tablet makes it cloudy but it isn't really xP
Attached Images

RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #9577 
countyrd419

Is java moss good for tanks does it do anything special for the water? I have seen them being sold at the PetSmart store by me right next to the betta fishes.
countyrd419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:34 PM   #9578 
carlos puron

For what I know it helps to regulate water parameters not sure that's why I'm trying with it in a tank and I'm using it as a decoration btw I think my thank is done I just have to wait for the cycling process my friend couldn't get a fully white betta and that was the intention for the tank I'm not able to post at the adoption forum due to regulations but this message is for breeders if someone has a half moon twin tale or just half moon white betta white not clear fin completely white I have a good tank for him I just added the decorations and the heater just waiting in the cycling process to get water tested in about two or three weeks so please let me know by inbox if you can please and see some pictures I'm sharing some of the tank just finished
Attached Images

carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:27 AM   #9579 
Aurie

Thought I'd show you guys my 5 gallon that I just redid.

It was a walstad tank and something went wrong with my setup. Very little plant growth other than my 4 leaf clover (which was slow as well) so I dumped the whole thing, replanted the plants in some petco black sand. When I dumped the soil it smelled kinda bad like eggs and I saw the occational burp of bubbles so I knew the soil went anerobic and my betta now has tail rot within a week! I knew the quality of the water was bad. Hopefully this helps Ted (the guy in my profile picture) heal up. He's an old guy and has been through SOOOO much in my learning about aquariums. He's almost 5!

Plants from Left to right (incase anyone is wondering)
Sunset Hygro (green cept for the top leaves which are kinda pink)
Xmas moss and Anubias on driftwood.
Cryptoparva infront of sunset hygro
Rotatila Indica (green and pink) behind anubias in picture
Wisteria to the right of driftwood
4 leaf clover (Marselia quadrifolia)
Random small amazon in back corner. I have its brother in my 46 and it's ginormous. I hope this one stays small. Seems to stay the size of the aquarium oddly enough.

PS The nerite is dead and I kept the shell. The MTS is real. I made a point to save it and a couple of it's babies. I like MTS

Last edited by Aurie; 06-21-2013 at 02:33 AM.
Aurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #9580 
LaggyDucky

This is my Betta Banana's home. The silk plants are temporary while the live plants grow in another tank (the little sprigs of live plants were basically there for my snails to eat). I posted this in my introductory post. It is a 10 gallon tank.

LaggyDucky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank