Betta Fish Forum banner

DA's winged betta request thread.

5K views 43 replies 18 participants last post by  PeetaTheBetta 
#1 · (Edited)
I didn't expect so many requests so I made a request thread. I will post all my requested art here :BIGwinky: :

Finished: :redyay:

eemmais's scooter:

cowboy's creamiscle

Starchild21's draven

Helen's Aurora

To do list, done in order :BIGhappy:
Indigo Betta's Igneel
Haleigh's Pontus Rex
madmonahan's Chilli Pepper
eemmais's Neptune

One drawing per fish, you can request what type of wings you want, I can do bird, butterfly or dragonfly.

All my art is done on cream sketch paper using water color, pencil crayons, pens and than retouched in photoshop cs5

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm so excited about this! I can't wait to see how Ponty's turns out. I would also love one of my betta Catullus, but you can add him to the list later to give others a chance if you want.

I don't have a prefererence on wing type, but if Catullus' wings could be red to match his ventral fins that would be awesome!

#7 · (Edited)

Igneel is done!

I'm so excited about this! I can't wait to see how Ponty's turns out. I would also love one of my betta Catullus, but you can add him to the list later to give others a chance if you want.

I don't have a prefererence on wing type, but if Catullus' wings could be red to match his ventral fins that would be awesome!
Sure thing.

Haleigh's Pontus Rex
eemmais's Neptune
Haleigh's Catullus

#10 ·
Lights, he's pretty! What's his name?

#15 ·
yes, but I don't want to draw the same fish twice.

I did Pontus Rex today, hope you like Haleigh.

I added the new requests:

eemmais's Neptune
Haleigh's Catullus
Lights106's Data
cowboy's Turtle
PeetaTheBetta's Peeta

#17 ·
Darkangel, I love it! Thank you so much!! I'm very pleased with your awesome attention to detail. You included his perpetual frown which I always loved about him. I'm looking forward to seeing Catullus' picture.

#20 ·
Darkangel! Your work is lovely! I wonder, could you do Count Manzeppi? :3 He's in my album. No wing type preference.
Thank you!!
Sure thing!

Wow. I have seen your work, and just wow. You are amazing. Could you do my Thor? And I don't know if you can or not, but can you maybe do Sparkey too?
Sure, I'll do both.

today I did madmonahan's Chilli Pepper! Hope you like. :)

eemmais's Neptune
Haleigh's Catullus
Lights106's Data
cowboy's Turtle
PeetaTheBetta's Peeta
RowdyBetta's Manzeppi
alwaysaBettaLover's Thor
alwaysaBettaLover's Sparkey

#24 ·
they are colored with colored graphite, colored softcore pencils, water color and I retouch them in photoshop cs5. =)

No new art yet, I do some some soon! I been busy since summer vac started. The request list as of right now:

eemmais's Neptune
Haleigh's Catullus
Lights106's Data
cowboy's Turtle
PeetaTheBetta's Peeta
RowdyBetta's Manzeppi
alwaysaBettaLover's Thor
Bettacrab's inferno
a123andpoof's Kinzoku
a123andpoof's Barnabas

pheeeeewww, I really need to start drawing. lol

#25 ·
I hate to ask with that list you have, but I've been wanting to get something special to surprise my daughter. Is there any chance you could add her Prometheus, with the wing type you think fits best? I know she would love one of these.

Attachments

#27 ·
Today I did some catching up, I have 3 drawings finished. :)

eemmais's Neptune! Hope you like it, he was tricky and needed lots of ps editing.

Haleigh's Catullus! Now this guy was fun. :)

Lights106's Data, enjoy, all angelic.

Sure thing!

I love your work! And I hate to ask you when I know your so busy, but I would love it if you could possibly do Sushi! Here's the link to the album of him: http://www.bettafish.com/album.php?albumid=10730 thanks!!!:)
Sure!

cowboy's Turtle
PeetaTheBetta's Peeta
RowdyBetta's Manzeppi
alwaysaBettaLover's Thor
Bettacrab's inferno
a123andpoof's Kinzoku
a123andpoof's Barnabas
justmel's Prometheus
Corrinafishy's Sushi

REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED, I need to finish this list. There will a new request thread once I'm done, all current requests will still be posted here! Thanks for all the requests!

#29 ·
Gorgeous! He looks amazing!! Thank you so much!!

#31 ·
Thank you so much! My daughter has been a bit depressed lately & I know this will help bring a smile to her face!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.