Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2013, 08:42 AM   #11 
Bailmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleigh View Post
I am so pleased to see this post. I literally sit around sometimes and try to come up with reasons to go to PetSmart, just to look at the bettas. Oftentimes I give up and just go in to see the fish. They know me there
I wish they knew me there :(
Bailmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #12 
RowdyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleigh View Post
I am so pleased to see this post. I literally sit around sometimes and try to come up with reasons to go to PetSmart, just to look at the bettas. Oftentimes I give up and just go in to see the fish. They know me there
Lol, same here! Actually all the employees know me. X3 I'm in there so much I ougta just work there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailmint View Post
XD once I turn 18 I am planning on moving out and having a big house full of bettas X3
I would too but it wouldn't be practical for me. I've got my tiel and retriever on top of the fish and any bills that would need paying if I had a place of my own when I'm 18. And the cost of flight lessons is enough to make your head spin!
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #13 
majesticstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailmint View Post
XD once I turn 18 I am planning on moving out and having a big house full of bettas X3
Hey! That's my plan too! :D Currently, I'm in college and I used to have a betta. One turned into 2, and by the time it was time to move out of my dorm, I had to tell my parents I have 2. Then I got another one 2 weeks ago. Surprisingly, my parents don't mind the fish as much as whether or not I can take care of them AND keep my grades up.
majesticstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #14 
Bailmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticstorm View Post
Hey! That's my plan too! :D Currently, I'm in college and I used to have a betta. One turned into 2, and by the time it was time to move out of my dorm, I had to tell my parents I have 2. Then I got another one 2 weeks ago. Surprisingly, my parents don't mind the fish as much as whether or not I can take care of them AND keep my grades up.
Same with my parents haha
Bailmint is offline   Reply With Quote