Hello to all! I am in need of yalls help yet again. Here are the details.
In one tank, I have my little Cami. She's a female betta that is about 1.25 inches not including her tail. She is currently staying in a 2 gallon. Because of an outlet issue, I need to transfer her over to my 25 gallon as soon as I can. Problem is, my 25 is currently home to one to two dozen baby battas (I got ill for a while and they weren't fed 2-3x a day for a while, so I lost some :( ) and kuhli loaches. They range from half and inch down to a third (again, not counting the tail). The males will be given away while females will be part of the sorority. I don't think she would make a snake out of them, but you never know. So, would it be safe for me to put her in with the babies? If not, how long should I wait?