Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #1 
RockyTheBetta26

Talking A whole new world!!!!

This thread serves no useful purpose other than to express my extreme joy at FINALLY being able to set up a betta of mine in a 5 gallon all to himself!!! I've wanted to do this for SO long now, but until now I was never able to. Jasper, my brand new baby boy, is swimming about in fishy awe at the moment. The biggest home he had known in his lifetime was his temporary one gallon I set him up in until I got this tank in working order. I'm enjoying his various stages of exploration: first came complete shock, followed by swimming around in a trancelike state taking it all in, and finally darting around wiggling all over as ecstasy took over. Now he's investigating every nook and cranny, feeling very much at home! Anyway, that's about all folks. Just felt the need to tell someone who gets as excited as I do about this kinda stuff. Thanks for reading! (:
Attached Images

RockyTheBetta26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #2 
RockyTheBetta26

That didnt work out so well. I posted the wrong picture, and it came out sideways...lol lets try this again...
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #3 
RockyTheBetta26

Alright just turn your heads sideways I guess... Sorry guys I don't know what the problem is. Lol if you know how to fix that please let me know!!!
Old 06-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #4 
RowdyBetta

Usually you can rotate it straight from your pc, then upload it. :)

So cute! My Manzeppi was the same way when I upgraded him from 3 gal to 5 gal. ^^
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #5 
RockyTheBetta26

Thanks! It just feels so good to know you are giving one the best life you possibly can! I was at my local petco today and I heard the pet store guy giving these people not so great advice about betta care. It just makes me so sad to think of all the bettas that never have a chance to reach their full potential because people are misinformed. Anyway, for now I'm just gonna enjoy Jasper and try to think about all the bettas that do find good homes instead. :) and I'll try to rotate it like you suggested next time, thanks for the info!
Old 06-25-2013, 08:36 PM   #6 
RowdyBetta

Yeah, just last week I heard one man telling this woman that you can keep two males together. >. <
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #7 
RockyTheBetta26

I always wonder what on earth people could possibly be thinking when they say stuff like that??!! It's frustrating because I want to speak up, but I'm very shy and can never quite work up the nerve to do something it, but it makes me so angry... oh well...
Old 06-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #8 
shushcat

Awww yeah well if you have experience in the matter don't be afraid to pipe up! Better they listen to you, a betta owner, than listen to someone who doesn't really know. I'm on the shy side myself, but it's always easier to speak out when I know what's what!

Anyway, I love when bettas explore their new digs!! They're all like...emoticons that can't be made. It's cute.
shushcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #9 
FishyFloorzack

I'm loving that tank, what brand is it? I want to upgrade my 3 gal tank to a 5 gal. Hopefully looking for that dollar per gallon sale. Maybe it will come around very soon!
FishyFloorzack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #10 
Lena N

Beautiful tank! Congratulations!!!
Lena N is offline   Reply With Quote