Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-08-2009, 11:13 PM   #11 
AngelicScars

Ugh, sick. And about the baby duck...that makes me want to puke. I cannot believe people could do such a thing. These people need to understand how precious life is, no matter the person/animal.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:53 AM   #12 
doggyhog

Oh that is TERRIBLE. I cannot see how someone could just throw away a life like that. It disgusts me and makes me very angry.

Even though I'm a pretty shy person, I probably would have done something... I don't know.
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:31 AM   #13 
InsideTheBurg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
Ugh, sick. And about the baby duck...that makes me want to puke. I cannot believe people could do such a thing. These people need to understand how precious life is, no matter the person/animal.
The baby duck did survive and grew up. I used to obsessively watch the pond after that incident. I was pregnant and had nothing better to do then circle the pond. But he grew up and always came over when I'd take them food. And I can't help but to think he got to live his life because I stood up and said something.... granted it wasn't something pretty and I was nearly arrested but it was worth it. They would have killed him.
InsideTheBurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #14 
sunkissedinCA

how disgusting. i cannot stand people that do stuff like that. when it comes to people hurting animals, that's something i just cant hold myself back with. they don't have voices, so i'll gladly speak up for them.

insidetheburg, that's great that you stuck up for the baby duck. poor thing. i had a similar incident with 3 young boys who were messing with a bunch of kittens at the gas station by my house when i pulled up, and ooooh man i was heated. i yelled at them and told the manager what happened and she was pretty mad too so she kept an eye out to make sure they didn't come back. i just don't understand how people can enjoy hurting an animal, it literally makes me sick to my stomach.
sunkissedinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #15 
Kim

I would totally be fine with living on my own island with only my family and my animals.

I'm usually not one to show much emotion, but if I see animal abuse I will literately get so enraged that I shake! It takes all my control not to just punch the people out right then and there...so I usually settle for yelling at them instead.

I just don't understand WHY people enjoy hurting animals?! Does watching the suffering of another living thing give them some sort of sick satisfaction? I mean, the people who just don't care are one thing, but the ones that ENJOY it must be some sort of disturbed, sick breed of human. "No cruel and unusual punishment"...pfft...we should do to them what they do to their animals!
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:36 AM   #16 
Rain Drop

Kids who physically torture animals are sometimes the ones that grow up to be really bad criminals >>;
Rain Drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #17 
dramaqueen
Banned

I agree Rain Drop. They hurt and kill animals today and tomorrow it's people.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote