Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-07-2013, 12:49 AM   #491 
bettacrazygirl86

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow View Post
i don't know.. wright down some questions on a bit of paper
and see if you get a reply ?
I actually heard somewhere that writing to ghosts is a bad idea. Just wanted to point that out.

Also, if you hear a knock from somewhere a knock normally wouldn't come from, or if no one is at the door, don't open it. Ghosts do not knock on doors, and the entity knocking may be something more along the line of a demon, rather than a ghost. Opening the door is a way of inviting it into your home, which is something you probably don't want to do. We've had paranormal investigators to our house many times and confirmed names we've heard spoken to us, so we know what's going on here is real. The investigators told us not to open the door when we hear a knock and there is no one there.

I believe I heard somewhere that writing to them is like using a Ouija board, which is a bad idea. The ghosts or entities can attach themselves to you, including ones you don't want to have attached to you. It may say you're talking to a loved one, when really, it could be a bad ghost you don't want anything to do with. Just a warning. :)
bettacrazygirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #492 
PaintingPintos

I'm so paranoid
been home alone all day (too hazy to go to school, my brain just HURTS)
Lately I've been putting cinnamon and chili powder on everything. This morning I took the 2 glass bottles out and set them on the counter, put some cinnamon on my waffles and left. This afternoon I made macaroni and I go to the counter to put some chili powder on it--
Where's the chili powder?
Didn't I just leave it on the counter? Where'd it go?
Neatly tucked away on the herb rack are the chili powder and cinnamon bottles, with their lids screwed on tight.
But 2 herb bottles are missing. On the table in the corner are the Nutmeg and Paprika.
What?????
WHY
WHY NUTMEG
WHY PAPRIKA
It was really freaky but I can't help but laugh, it was so random.
I keep seeing this black figure with a purple aura following me around. Now my dog is hiding downstairs.
Summary of today: WTF
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #493 
pittipuppylove

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintingPintos View Post
I'm so paranoid
been home alone all day (too hazy to go to school, my brain just HURTS)
Lately I've been putting cinnamon and chili powder on everything. This morning I took the 2 glass bottles out and set them on the counter, put some cinnamon on my waffles and left. This afternoon I made macaroni and I go to the counter to put some chili powder on it--
Where's the chili powder?
Didn't I just leave it on the counter? Where'd it go?
Neatly tucked away on the herb rack are the chili powder and cinnamon bottles, with their lids screwed on tight.
But 2 herb bottles are missing. On the table in the corner are the Nutmeg and Paprika.
What?????
WHY
WHY NUTMEG
WHY PAPRIKA
It was really freaky but I can't help but laugh, it was so random.
I keep seeing this black figure with a purple aura following me around. Now my dog is hiding downstairs.
Summary of today: WTF
Ugh... Those days are horrid -.-
And then there are days when I can't remember if I moved something or if said something got moved around by someone/thing else -.-"
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:18 PM   #494 
PaintingPintos

Ok, so last night I thought id try summoning some egyptian gods.
I felt a really strong connection to Seth and knew that's he didn't feel negative (even though he's well known for chaos, murder, and destruction). Within a minute he was in my room, non threatening. Waiting for a command. But I didn't know what to say -.-"
So he's been sticking around. I work at an ice cream stand in a very rural area and he's been sticking around here too, since I'm working today. He just pops up (I see him out of the corner of my eye) and watches me. Never hurts me, scares me, etc.
Also last night my friend summoned Osiris, who wanted her to astral project and go somewhwere with him. She tuned into my aura and found that it had expanded to 5 feet outward, and had layers of blue, white, and an outer shell of gold.
WHAT HAPPENED??? AM I SOME KIND OF GOD SUMMONER???? I don't know if what I'm doing is bad though ;___;
Also I have a big connection to Anubis, but he scares the cr** out of me so I'm not gonna contact him.
Maybe I'm connected with these guys because of my psychic abilities???
I AM JUST SO CONFUSED
Btw Seth says hi (kidding!! Not sure if a demon god would mind me saying this I'm so nervous)

EDIT: SORRY FOR OPENING THIS AGAIN!! I didn't realize the topic had closed
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #495 
IndigoChild311

I am so paranoid of the paranormal. I've been to a physic before and I possess physic traits, I'm able to gain contact with guardian angels when I'm in deep meditation and can transfer my energy.
IndigoChild311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #496 
OrangeAugust

I don't believe in ghosts, but I believe in demons and evil spirits. I've definitely had paranormal experiences, and my brother has had a ton of them, but I think they're demons posing as the "ghosts" of actual people, and not really the ghosts of dead people. My brother seems to attract these things. He's always seen or heard weird stuff since he was a little kid, and I have also (not as much), and so have numerous friends of ours. But he went to college and it all stopped. When he would come back for the summer it would all start again. One time in high school he decided to be dumb and use an ouija board with his friends and conjure up spirits. His friend had a seizure during it, and some demon started following my brother around for at least a few months after that. I couldn't see it but he would tell me about it, and I had no doubt that it was real. Sometimes these spirits/demons haunt people rather than places.
OrangeAugust is offline   Reply With Quote