Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #1 
percyfyshshelley

plastic toy shovel safe?

So a while back I bougth a couple of small plastic sandpails, like for the beach or a sandbox, to use when I needed a small bucket for something fish realted. Handy for small jobs or carrying small amounts of water. Anyway, they both came with small, plastic shovels. Yesterday I re-did one of my tanks in a beach/ocean theme, and thought the shovels might look cute in there. I figured theyd be nontoxic since theyre meant for kids. No paint or anything on them, just colored plastic (pink, yellow). Obviously, if they might be harmful I dont want to use them. What do you guys think?
percyfyshshelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 12:27 AM   #2 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

I think that would be fine... Rinse them in hot water and you should be good.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote