Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #11 
PRITHVI

Thumbs up Thanks guys..

Wow guys, thankyou all for the wonderful response, appreciate it really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
I've never seen a betta like that colour/pattern wise, he's beautiful.
Jupiter: Thankyou, like i said earlier, even i was quite surprised by his colour and pattern, i am glad you find him beautiful..i do too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideTheBurg View Post
Welcome to the forum. I can't get over his color, it's so beautiful. So lucky to receive such a beautiful guy as a gift!!

InsideTheBurg: Thankyou for the welcome, you all are such wonderful people, took me a while to get over his colour myself hehe, i was really lucky to recieve him as a gift, he is a beautiful guy indeed but the best part is that look he gives me when i try to feed him with anything else other than his normal diet, its kind of like a stare..priceless..will try and post a shot of that if possible..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
Gorgeous guy! It makes me want to get another so bad, but 7 is enough for me xD I'll just have to live with my jealousy.

CodeRed: Thanks a ton..cool, you have 7 already , now that makes me jealous, lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
lol! I'd like to get one more but don't really have room anymore. I was given a $10 gift certificate to Petsmart for my birthday and I really don't know what to buy with it.

Dramaqueen: Hi again, i see you have 8 already..you all are like the super betta guardians i suppose ehehe..buy what makes you happy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
very interesting color!

AngelicScars: Thankyou so much, i am glad you find his colour interesting..it was not so prominent in the beginning but it seems to have enhanced from since i first got him..
PRITHVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #12 
Calmwaters

He is very pretty.
Calmwaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:11 AM   #13 
PRITHVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmwaters View Post
He is very pretty.
Amanda, thankyou very much, glad you find him pretty...
Old 09-23-2009, 05:08 AM   #14 
sunkissedinCA

OOOH! he's so pretty! i didn't know you could feed them mosquito larvae, where do you get the ones that you feed him?
sunkissedinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:30 AM   #15 
Romad
TFK Moderator

I love the second picture. What a great face shot.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #16 
PRITHVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkissedinCA View Post
OOOH! he's so pretty! i didn't know you could feed them mosquito larvae, where do you get the ones that you feed him?
sunkissedinCA: Thanks, glad you find him pretty, as for your question, you can feed mosquito larvae to your betta, its one among the natural diet of the betta fish in the wild and supposed to be high in protein, its also good to maintain a balanced diet alongside, so feed him with freeze dried food too, keeps him healthy and active..I have a small tub setup at the back of my house which is filled with sand, water and plants, any adult female mosquitoes passing by lay their eggs in this water and the rest is history..but you'll have to keep track of this tub from time to time or else you will have a bigger problem in your hands dealing with the mosquitoes in your house..
Old 09-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #17 
PRITHVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romad View Post
I love the second picture. What a great face shot.
Romad: Thankyou very much, i am glad you liked the face shot, believe me its not easy photographing this guy, cause the moment he spots me, he starts moving up and down..