Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #1 
carlos puron

I just upgraded to a 55 gallon want to ad some more any ideas

Hey y'all well as the title says I'm looking to ad some more fish to my 55 gallon I have 6 black skirt tetras 6 blood fin tetras 5 black phantom 3 ottos and 2 yoyo loaches can I ad some more if so any recommendations looking to do another school of tetras or any fish that's schooling but colorful I was thinking also on a betta female sorority but not sure about that I'll add some more plants and will wait for the water to get completely clear before doing anything so I'm looking for advice cause I wouldn't like to overstock the tank just want it a little more colorful here's the aquarium thanks for reading and for your advice
Attached Images

carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #2 
LizbethDawn

http://aqadvisor.com/
If you're afraid of over stocking you could use that as a guideline. If you don't mind live bearers Platies sort of school and the other fish can do population control if you go the route I do and don't scoop out babies and just let them do survival of the fittest.
LizbethDawn is offline   Reply With Quote