Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #151 
Sena Hansler

So... I don't hold grudges, if I have any they must have been a real heavy reason behind them... That being said, I'm friends with all my ex's, resolved issues between old "enemies" etc...

My ex's gf...sorry...fiancÚ (she made it well stated) bashed me right out, for friending him on FB. First off, it's FB. Get over yourself. She also checks his facebook obviously, as she mentioned "all you crazy chicks" meaning his friends who absolutely would love to bed with him.... Sad thing is, as much as I hate crazy controlling people... He just might benefit from it. Needless to say, however, I was deeply offended from her behavior.

And then she calls me a bottomfeeder? Apparently, I mooch off of people? How many of you have I mooched off of? Rather, how many of you have I HELPED?

A cory cat is a bottom feeder. A pleco, is a bottom feeder. And even they don't take Sh&% from anyone (technically... They don't eat poo ).

People have to really understand... When you say "you can't do it", I reply with "just watch me".

On that note I'm a good hundred feet closer to my goal on what I wish to do with my life... Looked up some cool things... Which I will share with you later on. For now, I am off to work.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #152 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

She sounds crazy. You seem like the least likely person to be a bottom feeder... Just ignore her.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #153 
Sena Hansler

Thing is you can't ignore people like that.

Infact, though one accepts fans and followers... Those who say "YOU CAN'T" and comments like hers... Are the real people to thank because I don't just go jump off a bridge... I come back harder. And usually stop procrastinating by then as well.

So, decided to make a TV aquarium. OLD TV. I'm talking about possibly first generation color TV. Old, awesome, perfect. Sat unused 18 months "kinda" works. Issue... Only way to disharge that I can find is protective wear, two rubber handled flathead screwdrivers and an alligator clip. For those who don't know... TV's carry between 20k-35k voltage, enough to KILL you. Some loose charge over time some hold it a long time. So, need to disconnect the CRT... Before dismantling the insides.

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 07-07-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #154 
Agent13
Reference Team

Well congrats on getting a doctor that you trust.
Also.. I can't see on my phone the pics of the beardie but I certainly hope you get it and nurse back to health. As for crypto .. Not too common but wouldn't rule out and if we're going to worry too much over deadly disease adinovirus is another to consider yet able to confirm till death. So lets not worry about that so much. Given the description before I see the photos and knowing how rampant improper care is I'd say yes MBD is one of the beardies issues( Reseeding jawline and all). Also underfed and general bad husbandry. Hope you get the poor baby.
And also how are you feeling? How's the pregnancy going?

Sent from Petguide.com App
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #155 
Sena Hansler

Meh I'm feeling fine... Other than today I just feel like crap. :/
Old 07-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #156 
dramaqueen
Banned

I was just about to ask how you've been feeling.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #157 
Sena Hansler

Lol well today, I've been extremely tired. Achieved nothing. Until just now (8:30pm) when we got the TV. Not as old as I thought, easier to take apart though... Trinitron brand lol!
Old 07-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #158 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Pics...?

I think those tv aquariums look great. Good use for a basically useless item too. About how many gallons will it hold?
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #159 
Skyewillow

Sena, what about discharging some of that remnant power by holding down the power button for about 30 seconds before you start dismantling? I don't know if it would use up all of it, but it would take care of SOME of it, and every little bit counts!
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #160 
Sena Hansler

Plugged in or not plugged in? Not sure if that would work. I did ask a youtube DIY guy about it, noticing in his video he did not fiddle with it.

As far as I know it has not been used for 18-24 months. Don't think there should be much collected charge left.

No pics right now, probably after we move or when I get started on it. It should hold at least 5 gallons.