Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #31 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janan View Post
I'm going to put him in a different tank and take some more pictures with clean water.
Okay! Yeah, haven't started yet, working on PerseusMom's comish at the moment but will start soon ^_^
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #32 
Janan

Let me get some better pictures, then! I'll work on it tomorrow!
Janan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #33 
Viva

Omg how did I just see this thread!? These paintings are so pretty. How large of a painting do you do in pixels? Would you be able to do one that is wallpaper sized for extra?
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #34 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva View Post
Omg how did I just see this thread!? These paintings are so pretty. How large of a painting do you do in pixels? Would you be able to do one that is wallpaper sized for extra?
lol thank you! Usually they're around 500x600 roughly to 1000x1000-ish but of course they vary ^_^ I could do one wallpaper sized, you'd have to tell me which size you wanted though of course and yes, it would cost a bit extra but I really don't charge arms and legs for them XD

You can PM me and we can work out the details!

I do have a bit of a list at the moment so it might be a little bit till I can start working on it
Old 07-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #35 
Viva

Awesome ill pm you later. I have a huge monitor I have to find out the resolution. I think its 1920x1200 lol. And there's two of them o_o
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #36 
HeadlessLegoMom

Gorgeous! My daughter asked for a painting of her and Buttercup. Do we get an actual painting or is it just a computer image?
HeadlessLegoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #37 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

It would be a computer image but I could make it for paper sized or bigger so that you can get it printed out at Staples or something and framed if you like. I mean, I can totally do an actual painting as well lol I do have plenty of empty canvases lying around and lots of acrylics and oils as well. I have water color but I don't really know how to use them well yet so I don't want to offer those out quite yet

However if it was to be a real painting I'd have to charge a little more for using supplies and stuff like that and then there'd be shipping but as I've told others, I don't charge arms and legs for them lol But just for reference, it would be more for the actual painting rather than a large digital image because of supplies used and time of course Real painter's aren't as much of a dime a dozen like digital artists are and hence my lowered prices for the digital work, hard to compete when there's so many of us running around you know
Old 07-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #38 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Okay COMMISSION'S ARE CLOSED

Just for right now. I have a long list and I sort of bit off more than I can chew right now. But I will take anyone who commented before this post.

Right now this is how my list stands:

Janan with Pasodoble-half finished
Justmel with a tattoo design-sketch started
Blue_Human with 6 orders-Not started
JadaBlu-No started
RussellTheShihTzu-Not Start
Viva-two desktop sized portraits

If I missed someone, please let me know! I will do them in order and if you wanted a picture for a certain date, please let me know and I'll get it done for you!

Sorry for taking so long! I've been preoccupied with finishing my dad's cover art which I've just finished and then finishing up PerseusMom's picture as well which took a little longer than I had anticipated!
Old 07-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #39 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

I love my picture and your welcome to share it if anyone wants to see and example of your art work which is awsome by the way....Thanks so much
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #40 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
I love my picture and your welcome to share it if anyone wants to see and example of your art work which is awsome by the way....Thanks so much
Haha, thanks! I will. I had meant to put it up in that previous post but I tried to access my image hosting thing and it wasn't working and then I forgot about it XD

So here's the picture I had done for Perseusmom!

And I'd like to share the picture of my dad's cover art but I'm not too sure if it's too scary or not and if I get permission to post it, I'll show y'all! and give you the link to buy the book lol