Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #1 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Pirate RP

Well, I noticed there were a few RPs going on... so I thought why not make my own? The plot is pretty shaky right now, but its the best I could come up with. So some pirates are docking in London, hoping to sell some stuff and get supplies. At the same time, 2 brothers steal a map, and desperate for a place to hide, get on the pirates ship. the pirates discover the boys, and keep them prisoner, and soon discover the map, and see it leads to an island in which they will find a potion to immortality among over treasures. But there are darker forces that desire it... We're going to at least need a captain and a first mate, so anyone want that? You can have as many characters as you like, as long as you don't have more than 5. Here is the form. And yes, my sister will be joining this as she gave me the idea. Soon she'll be controlling my whole account.

Name:
Outfit:
Position: (cabin boy, first mate, etc.)
Weapon:
Personality:
Anything Extra:

Our characters.... (these would be the 2 brothers)
Name: Richard
Appearance: shoulder length strawberry blond hair, fair skin, big blue eyes, often covered in dirt
Outfit: thin vest, scuffed trousers
Position: prisoner
Weapon: nothing but a pocket knife his older brother gave him, which he holds close.
Personality: naive, trusting, innocent, often reckless
Anything Extra: older brother stole the map I mentioned above, older brother is Cyrus

The older brother would be my sister.... so whenever you see this * you know its her.
Name: Cyrus
Appearance: fair skin, black hair, grey eyes
Outfit: baggy shirt, baggy pants, no shoes
Position: Prisoner
Weapon: stolen cutlass
Personality: Reckless, over protective of brother, resourceful, snarky
Anything Extra: stole map mentioned above, younger brother is Richard.

So get started! I can't wait to see what other characters people come up with! As soon as 4 other people join, we can start!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #2 
LebronTheBetta

(Hope it won't relate to the caribbeans?) Yes, another one! :D

Name: Keira
Appearance: Brunette, light brown eyes, and wavy yet straight hair.
Outfit: Normal pirate clothes; stocking even the hat lol.
Position: First Mate. (what is that lol)
Weapon: Sword mainly and multiple guns in a vest under her clothes; also a small pistol in her boots.
Personality: Weary, Hot tempered, ambitious to be captain. Clever, and always makes a plan on anything risky. Sarcastic and makes jokes.
Anything Extra: Will kill if threatened. Daughter of Blackbeard.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #3 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Yay! Just 3 more people! A first mate would be the second in command on a ship.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #4 
LebronTheBetta

Oh, okay. Thanks. (: Come on guys! Enroll! hehe
Old 07-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #5 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I would join, but I'm horrible at pirate stuff... xD
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #6 
Happyhobbit

*bump*
Don't want to lose this thread!
Old 07-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #7 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
It was a rainy day yesterday.. Every pirate went below the decks for shelter, even one guy went seasick from the waves thrashing our ship. Since I'm the first mate of the captain, I have to take care of the crew on our ship, The Dark Vessel. Our ship was known to be the best of them all.. Stealing treasures in Great Britain, trying to find the fountain of youth, and right now.. A potion for immortality.

We found out about the potion when 2 castaway brothers came aboard our ship for shelter and well.. We found them and kept them our prisoners till this day. I also talk to them time to time, asking them why'd they come on our ship, why they were so stupid to not realize, and so forth. They're named Richard and Cyrus. I say to both, "Why were you guys so... So foolish? You guys just had to take shelter in our ship.". I look at them furiously, how can people be so stupid?
Old 07-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #8 
lillyandquigly

I'll join :)
Name: Laisy
Appearance: light light brown hair with blonde streaks (it's down to her waste)
Outfit: Loose red shirt (puffy like a pirates :)) tucked into blue jeans. dark brown boots. Wears a red bandana on her head, jack sparrow style ;)
Position: just a crew mate, helps keep things clean
Weapon: Sword
Personality: She's really outgoing and not afraid to speak her thoughts
Anything Extra: She was a stowaway about a year ago, but then she grew on the crew and they let her stay.

Last edited by lillyandquigly; 07-10-2013 at 09:12 PM.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:09 AM   #9 
Happyhobbit

I might as well make a captain if nobody wants it..
Name: Captain Darren Hawk
Appearance: bright green eyes, stubble, brown, almost blondish hair, handsome
Outfit: big hat with peacock feather in it, button up suit, black boots, has small ring embedded with rubies and other precious stones
Position: (cabin boy, first mate, etc.) Captain
Weapon: jeweled cutlass
Personality: rather vain, careless, has an eye for pretty things
Anything Extra: Not really...
Old 07-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #10 
Happyhobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
~~ Keira ~~
It was a rainy day yesterday.. Every pirate went below the decks for shelter, even one guy went seasick from the waves thrashing our ship. Since I'm the first mate of the captain, I have to take care of the crew on our ship, The Dark Vessel. Our ship was known to be the best of them all.. Stealing treasures in Great Britain, trying to find the fountain of youth, and right now.. A potion for immortality.

We found out about the potion when 2 castaway brothers came aboard our ship for shelter and well.. We found them and kept them our prisoners till this day. I also talk to them time to time, asking them why'd they come on our ship, why they were so stupid to not realize, and so forth. They're named Richard and Cyrus. I say to both, "Why were you guys so... So foolish? You guys just had to take shelter in our ship.". I look at them furiously, how can people be so stupid?
I wasn't going to start till later but I guess we might as well now! Here goes...
~~~Richard~~~
" Brother!" I shout. " Where are we going?" He doesn't answer, just tightly grips what seems like... a map? People are chasing us, a thundering mob of angry pub- folk. Cyrus's eyes drift to a big ship, and he tears through the crowds of London to get to it. I run after him. I catch up and look around. " Cyrus, this really doesn't look like a British..." My voice trails off as I yawn. Brother sighs. " We've had a long day. Go ahead and sleep." And that was what it was like for days. Until we were found and put in the dungeon, that is. They wouldn't feed us, or give us any water. I was starving. Brother was too, I'm sure, but he didn't seem to care. Whenever someone came down to ask him questions, he just glared and shook his head back and forth, still clutching the strange map. I slump against the prison wall, wondering what was so important about it. I look in my pockets and sigh with relief. My pocket knife was still there! " Brother! I know! I can cut us out of here with my knife!" I say excitedly. He just shakes his head. " Put that away, Richard! I'm sure some of these grubby pirates might want that, too." he hisses. " Oh." I say quietly, then put in back in my pocket.
~~~Captain Darren~~~
I stare at the sea, glistening like a jewel in the sunlight. Quite unlike yesterday, which was a rainy day. Someone even threw up. My thoughts wander to the prisoners. We had occasionally questioned them and looked at their map. The older one refused to say anything, which was humorous at first, but now I was getting annoyed and slightly angry. And everyone knows when I'm angry, you should be frightened. " Kiera!" I shout. " Let's go the prison... I think our prisoners need some.... persuasion. "