Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #1 
lillyandquigly

Werewolf RP

So there are a lot of roleplays going on, and I thought why not, maybe I'll start my own? The story line is that we're a werewolf pack, trying to avoid humans. There are werewolf hunters trying to kill us. Please try to keep the storyline instead of changing it to something crazy (like we became friends with the humans or something). No killing other people's characters and please don't kill your own. There will be a max of two characters per person. We will start once we get three people. Just copy my form and fill it in with your own stuff.
Human Name: Karina
Wolf name: Sundance
Position in pack: Female alpha (there can only be two alphas, one female and one male.)
Human appearance: wavy blonde hair and green eyes.
Wolf appearance: golden colored with a white blaze, piercing green eyes.
Size (wolf): Medium
Personality: Calm, loving, especially around pups, protective of pups.
Age (human years): 3 (1 human year is like seven years to a wolf)
Human Age appearance when in human form: 21
The ranks are: Alpha male and female (there can only be one of these), Beta (second only to the alpha, also babysits pups), Omega (all wolves are dominant above Omega), and middle ranks, these change all the time. There are only one wolf of the other ranks named. Please make sure you don't take a position already taken. We'll start once we have three people
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #2 
LebronTheBetta

Omg, people really need to stop doing this. It's so addicting! xD

Human Name: Savannah (Savvy)
Wolf name: Eclipse
Position in pack: Beta Female
Human appearance: Side bang dark brown hair with blond and red streaks, ice blue eyes.
Wolf appearance: Gray w/white and blond and red streaks in tail. Ice Blue Eyes.
Size (wolf): Small
Personality: Clever, sarcastic, ambitious to be an alpha after she finds a mate.
Age (human years): 2 3/4 years old.
Human Age appearance when in human form: Around 17.

I have this book and it says that dogs aren't 7 years per 1 human year. They're actually 16 the first year, 24 the next year, and +5 each next year. (But lets use that here) Also, are we hybrids or just wolves like in Twilight. lmao

Last edited by LebronTheBetta; 07-11-2013 at 09:23 PM.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #3 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
CAN'T. RESIST.

Human name: Rashel (it's a very stupid name, I hate it, I deny it, I despise it.)
Wolf name: Aurora
Pack position: middle rank, female (Beta was taken?! I just posted... D: Oh well)
Human appearance: Straight black hair and blue eyes
Wolf appearance: Silver pelt with strange blue eyes (Strange cause wolves barely have blue eyes)
Size (Wolf): Medium (as well)
Personality: energetic, tough, fun-loving
Age (human years): 3 (couldn't think of anything else and I dun wanna be older than alpha cause that'd be weird)
Human age appearance when in human form: I dunno!? About 18?
Deformity (Wolf): Splayed paw
Deformity (Human): UM... none.

Last edited by Little Leaf; 07-11-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #4 
lillyandquigly

(@LTB, that's fine with the years thingy. Also, there's only one beta, so you'd be the only beta :))
Old 07-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #5 
lillyandquigly

Oh, and we're just normal wolves, and we can turn into humans
Old 07-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #6 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
I run as fast as I can through the trees. I need to find the pack and protect them. The two leggeds are here. Have to find the pack...have to find the pack. I start panting, hoping that there might be a chance, just one, that they made it and got away from the den in time
Old 07-11-2013, 09:50 PM   #7 
TheTrojanBetta

Sounds like fun! Hopefully this is alright.

Human name: Monroe
Wolf name: Rowan
Pack position: Omega
Human appearance: Ruffled, light reddish brown, auburn hair; hazel eyes
Wolf appearance: Reddish brown, some white and grey mixed in; some white markings; darker tipped tail
Size (Wolf): Small
Personality: Shy around/wary of strangers; affectionate with loved ones; playful; curious; eager to please
Age (human years): A little above two.
Human age appearance when in human form: Sixteenish.
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #8 
TheTrojanBetta

Oops, I didn't know you started. Is it alright if I join in?
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #9 
LebronTheBetta

Oh, okay then. And sorry lol. ^^"

~~ Eclipse ~~
I hear a howl.. Sundance? Is that her? I hear it again. Oh, no.. The twolegs are coming! I'm the Beta which means I'm basically 2nd in command; I take care of the pack when the Alphas are gone, that also means I can make important announcements on the Pack Rock like I should do right now... I jump on the Pack Rock and howl to get everyone's attention.

"Quick, everyone! Sundance is warning us with her howls! Twolegs are coming!" I hear words of fright in every second. "Oh my canine, where do we go? There aren't any herds and dens besides this place!" and "We're going to die!". I howl again to get everyone's attention, this time a growl.
"No. I will not let this pack die because of twolegs! We will leave now, or we'll face extinction." I jump down and go to the pack's base's exit.

"Now... Let's go find a new home.".
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #10 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
I howl for Eclipse. Take the pack to the South rock. It's barren there. No one will find us. Meet me there and I'll find a way out of there. Make sure all three of my pups get out ok. An arrow shoots by me, grazing my ear and exploding when it hits a tree. I turn to the right and start leading the twolegs in circles, waiting for my chance to lose them. I hope desperately that Eclipse gets my pups out safe. I think of their names. Esmerelda, Lunar, and Pluto. All three of my beautiful golden pups. Another arrow shoots by me, grazing my tail. I know that now is my chance. Pleease work. I jump onto a rock and jump into a small tunnel. It will lead me to safety, and get me closer to the place where the pack will meet me.